MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- Trip Generation Handbook, 2nd Edition: An ITE Recommended Practice. Washington, DC: ITE (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Burkov D.G, Zedgenizov A.V. Improvement of the mathematical model for calculating the intensity of vehicles to focal points in urbanized areas. Transport of Russia: problems and prospects – 2018: proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference, November 13-14, 2018, St. Petersburg: ITP RAS. – St. Petersburg. Vol. 1. P. 317–321 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zedgenizov A.V. Methods of traffic management based on the assessment of transport demand for the focal points according to their location in urbanized areas. Information technologies and innovations in transport / proceedings of the 5th International scientific and practical conference (May 22-23, 2019, Oryol) // ed. by Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor A.N. Novikov. Oryol: OSU named after I.S. Turgenev, – 47–52 p. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zedgenizov A.V. Assessment of the quality of traffic management on the basis of transport demand: monograph. – Irkutsk: Publishing house of INRTU, – 196 p. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zedgenizov A.V. Assessment of transport demand based on the parameters of focal points functioning in urbanized areas. The world of transport and technological machines, № 3 (66), 2019 July-September. – Oryol: Publishing house of OSU named after I.S. Turgenev, – 91–97 p. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zyryanov V.V. Criteria for evaluating traffic conditions and traffic flow models. – Kemerovo: Kuzbass Polytechnic Institute, – 164 p. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Kapitanov V.T, Shauro S.V. On the issue of transport delays at the isolated intersection. - Proceedings / VNII BD Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR, issue 3, P. 65–74. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Levashev A.G, Mikhailov A.Yu, Golovnykh I.M. Design of signalized intersections: study guide. – Irkutsk: Publishing house of ISTU, – 208 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Code SP 42.13330.2016. Urban planning. Planning and Development of Urban and Rural Settlements, revised edition of SHiP 2.07.01–89. – Moscow, Ministry of Construcion of RF, – 94 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Highway Capacity Manual 2000. – Transportation Research Board, National Research Council. – Washington, D.C., USA, – 1134 p. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Highway Capacity Manual 2010. – Transportation Research Board, National Research Council. – Washington, D.C., USA, – 1134 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- May Adolf D. Traffic flow fundamentals // Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 464 p. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Newell G. F. Theory of Highway Traffic Signals. // UCB-ITS-CN-89-1, Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Olszewski P. Traffic Signal Delay Model for Non-Uniform Arrivals. // Transportation Research Record, 1287, pp. 42–53. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Shnabel W. Strassen-Verkehrstechnik. // Verlag fuer Bauwesen GmbHBerlin, 608 p. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Shnabel W. Verkehrsplanung. // Verlag fuer Bauwesen GmbH-Berlin, 432 p. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Tarko A. Traffic Flow at Signalized Intersections // Traffic flow theory, Chapter 9, 32 p. www.tfhrc.gov/its/tft/chap9.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.