MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- L. G. Reznik, A. I. Yagovkin Causal relationship of the potential properties of the structure and operational factors that determine the wear rate of transsmission units in winter conditions, Automobile transport: scientific works, issue № 49, Tyumen Industrial Institute: Tyumen, pp. 152 -156, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- L. G. Reznik, D. A. Zakharov Complex indicator of the fitness of cars, The importance of technical regulations in solving the problems of creating and operating cars in the conditions of Siberia and the Far North, Materials of the extraordinary conference-seminar of the Association of Automotive Engineers, Omsk; Surgut: Polygraphic Center of KAN, pp. 29–30, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Zakharov, S. A. Tenkovskaya, A.V. Vlasov Improving the methodology for forming the need for spare parts for cars when servicing oil and gas production facilities, Transport, Transport facilities, Ecology, № 2, pp. 32–40, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Ozornin, I. A. Tarasov Methods and results of evaluating the efficiency of operation of cargo vehicles in cold climate conditions, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Technical University, V. 22, № 3, pp. 234–243, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Zakharov, A. N. Makarova Operational correction of vehicle maintenance standards, Transport and transport-technological systems, Materials of international relations. Sci. -tech. conf. Tyumen, Tyumen Industrial University, pp. 115–117, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- HR Alla , R. Hall, DB Apel Performance evaluation of near real-time condition monitoring in haul trucks, International journal of mining science and technology, Т. 30, V. 6 pp. 909–915, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Angeles, М. Kumral, Optimal Inspection and Preventive Maintenance Scheduling of Mining Equipment, Ournal of failure analysis and prevention, Т. 20, № 4, pp. 14081416, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tumanggor, Reliability value analysis of dump truck 108 unit (case study: South Kalimantan coal mining company), International Conference on Manufacturing, Optimization, Industrial and Material Engineering, V. 2044, №16, pp. 30–35, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Filippova, V. N. Bogumil, V. M. Belyaev On forecasting the timing of navigation based on Markov chains, The world of transport, V. 17, № 2, pp. 16–25, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Filippova, V. M. Vlasov Methodology for improving the efficiency and reliability of the transport and technological multimodal system of the North of Russia, Scientific Bulletin of MSTU GA, V. 22, № 06, pp. 55–65, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Vakhrushev Features of the practice of rolling stock operation during cargo transportation in the conditions of the Far North, Construction equipment and technologies, № 3 (23) , pp. 4–11, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kristjanpoller, Р. Viveros, Е. Zio, R. Pascual, O. Aranda Equivalent availability index for the performance measurement of haul truck fleets, Eksploatacja niezawodnosc-maintenance and reliability, Т. 22, V. 4, pp. 583–591, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Gorokhov, A. N. Fedorov Modern trends of climate change in Yakutia. Geography and natural resources, №. 2, pp. 111–119, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Trofimova, N. G. Pevnev The structure of the methodology of current planning of the work of a cargo transport enterprise, Bulletin of SibADI, № 6(58), pp. 71–78, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Shepelev, Z. V. Almetova, P. I. Ageev, E. V. Shepeleva Modeling of the efficiency of the use of truck motor transport depending on the period of its operation, Bulletin of SUSU, V. 12, №2, pp. 179–184, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- JY Liu, JL Mao, JJ Liao, HQ Hu, Y Guo, AY Zhou SCLPD: Smart Cargo Loading Plan Decision Framework, 36th International Сonference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2020) , pp. 1758–1761, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gaudioso, M. F. Monaco, M. A. Sammarra, Lagrangian heuristics for the truck scheduling problem in multi-door, multi-product Cross-Docking with constant processing, Omega (United Kingdom), pp. 120–128, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zheng, Y. Pang, Y. Xu, Heuristics for cross-docking scheduling of truck arrivals, truck departures and shop-floor operations, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, pp. 365–372. (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.