MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- H.M. Kunzel, , H. Kunzel, F. Holm, Protection of Stucco WTA-Schriftenreihe. 20. 117–132 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- L.X. Han, J. Han, F.M. Sun, Y.J. Huo, The Distinctive Charm of Coating-Architecture in the Modern Urban Development .Advanced Materials Research. 160–162. 880–885(2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Loganina. Increasing the Durability of Paint and Varnish Coatings in Building Products and Construction. https://www.elsevier.com/books/increasing-the-durability-of-paint-and-varnish-coatings-in-building-products-and-construction/ivanovna/978-0-12-817046-5 [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Orentlicher, V.I. Loganina, Protective decorative coatings for concrete and stone buildings. Study guide (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1992). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Loganina , The Influence of Surface Quality of Coatings on Their Deformation Properties. Contemporary Engineering Sciences. 7(36) 1935-194 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao Mingqiang, Ji Pengchao, Miao, Zhenyong, Pore structure evolution and fractal characteristics of Zhaotong lignite during drying. FUEL. 267 117309 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jenni, M. Holzer, M. Zurbriggen, M. Herwegh М , Influence of polymers on microstructure and adhesive strength of cementitious tile adhesive mortars. Cement and Concrete Research 35(1) 35-50.(2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Sukhareva, The durability of coatings, (Moscow, Chemistry, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Karyakina M.I.(1980). Physico-chemical basis of the formation and aging of coatings. (Moscow, Chemistry, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Loganina, J.P. Skachkov, O.V. Tarakanov and J.G. Ivaschenko. Evaluation of the Destruction of the Coating Depending on its Thickness. Research Journal of Applied Sciences. 11: 891-893(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.