MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- El Shamy U., Denissen C. Microscale energy dissipation mechanisms in cyclically-loaded granular soils. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering; 30(2):343-361. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Alam, A. Loukili.Transition from energy dissipative processes to displacement discontinuities during concrete failure. Ecole Centrale de Nantes, Nantes, France, 9th International Conference on Fracture Mechanics of Concrete and Concrete Structures, pp. 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Daria Scerrato, Ivan Giorgio, Alessandro Della Corte, Angela Madeo, Ali Limam. A micro-structural model for dissipation of phenomena in the concrete. Wiley, 39 (18), pp.2037-2052. 7. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Desnerck. Stress-strain behavior of self-compacting concretes containing limestone fillers. Ernst&Sohn, Structural concrete 13, v.2, Berlin (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. S Alam,., Kotronis P. and Loukili A.. Crack propagation and size effect in concrete using a non-local damage model. Engineering Fracture Mechanics 109, pp. 246-261. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.