MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- R.T. Filho, J. Gonçalves, B. Americano, E. Fairbairn, Potential for use of crushed waste calcined-clay brick as a supplementary cementitious material in Brazil, Cem. Concr. Res., v. 37, pp. 1357–1365 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kalashnikov, V.L. Khvastunov, A.A. Kartashov, M.N. Moroz, New geopolymer materials from rocks, activated by small additions of slag and alkalis, Current state and development prospects of building materials science: Eighth academic readings of the Department of Building Sciences of the RAASN, Samara, v. 8, pр. 205-209 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Komokhov, A.M. Kharitonov, Simulation-numerical model of the structure and properties of cement stone, Proceedings of universities. Building, v. 4(592), pр. 10-16 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Nekhoroshev A.V., Development of physicochemical concepts of hardening of mineral binders, Application of efficient materials and structures in rural construction, (M., 1984) [Google Scholar]
- I. Romanenko, A. Fadin, I. Petrovnina, M. Romanenko, Influence of fine quartz sand faction on the properties of composite material, Materials Today: Proceedings (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.U. Khan, M.F. Nuruddin, T. Ayub, N. Shafiq, Effects of Different Mineral Admixtures on the Properties of Fresh Concrete, Sci. World J v. 2014, 11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, T. Ling, K.H. Mo, C. Shi, A critical review of waste glass powder-Multiple roles of utilization in cement-based materials and construction products, J. Environ. Manag, v. 242 pp. 440–449 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Turanli, F. Bektas, P. Monteiro, Use of ground clay brick as a pozzolanic material to reduce the alkaliesilica reaction, Cem. Concr. Res., v. 33, pp. 1539–1542 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.W. Tam, X. Gao, C.M. Tam, Microstructural analysis of recycled aggregate concrete produced from two-stage mixing approach, Cem. Concr. Res, v. 35, pp. 1195–1203 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Omran, D.E. Morin., D. Harbec, A. Tagnit-Hamou, Long-term performance of glass-powder concrete in large-scale field applications, Constr. Build. Mater, v. 33, pp. 43–58 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ortega J.M., Letelier V., Solas C., Miró M., Moriconi G., Climent M.Á., Sánchez I. Influence of Waste Glass Powder Addition on the Pore Structure and Service Properties of Cement Mortars (Sustainability, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.