MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- B.M. Askinasi, Strength improvement and rebuilding of machine parts by using electro-mechanical hardening (Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bagmutov, S.N. Parshev, N.G. Dudkina, I.N. Zakharov, Electromechanical processing: technological and physical foundations, properties, implementation, (Science, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Morozov, G.D. Fedotov, K.R. Kundrotas, The influence of volumetric electromechanical mandreling on the lead yield from the matrix material on the bronze bearing bushing surface (Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering Collection of materials of the International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Morozov, G.D. Fedotov, L.V. Fedorova, D.R. Musharapov, L.L. Khabieva, The providing durability of the movable square-sided spline joints by electromechanical treatment of the working surfaces (Matec web of conferences, The proceedings international conference on modern trends in manufacturing technologies and equipment: Mechanical engineering and materials science, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Abramov, A.V. Morozov, A.O. Koshkina, S.N. Petryakov, Ju.V. Nuretdinova, The cleaning process model of diesel fuel in an electric field (Matec web of conferences, The proceedings international conference on modern trends in manufacturing technologies and equipment: Mechanical engineering and materials science, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lykov, Heat and mass transfer. Directory (Moscow, Energiya, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tikhonov, A.A. Samarskiy, Equations of mathematical physics (Moscow, “Science”, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Kartashev, Analytical methods in the thermal conductivity of solids (Moscow, Higher school, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Rykalin, Calculations of thermal processes during welding (Moscow, Mashgiz, 1951) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.