MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A.V. Podzey, Mechanical Engineering, 180s. (1973) [Google Scholar]
- M.А. Tamarkin, Science-intensive technologies in mechanical engineering, No. 3, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Shapovalov, Experience and economic aspects of industrial implementation of stabilizing treatment, pp. 96-101, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Babenko, S.V. Slesarev, Assessment of technological methods for stabilizing the accuracy of machine parts, pp. 75-77 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Babichev, I.A. Babichev, Fundamentals of vibration technology. –Rostov-n / D: DSTU, p. 620, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Babichev, The choice of optimal modes of vibration stabilizing treatment of body parts of a beam structure, Progressive finishing and hardening treatment: collection of articles, pp. 3-18, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Belozerov, V.A. Lebedev, Technical and natural sciences: innovations and prospects: materials of the international scientific-practical conference, Belgorod, January 30. 2020 - Belgorod: APNI, p. 96 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Antonyuk, Bulletin of the Belarusian State University of Transport: Science and Transport, № 1 (32), pp. 292-294, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Baskakov, Analysis of the propagation and dynamic impact of shock waves on a deformable solid: author. Dis. Dr. Phys. Math. Sciences: 01.02.04. - Cheboksary, p. 37, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Babichev, Model of shock impulse transmission in the ShSU system, Questions of vibration technology: interuniversity collection - Rostov-on / D: DSTU, pp. 9-21, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Efremov, Mechanical Engineering, p. 240, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Meyers, Metallurgy, p. 512, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Ferzullaev, Modern instrumental systems, information technologies and innovations: collection of scientific papers, pp. 200-204, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.