MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Y.D. Gamburg, G. Zangari, Theory and practice of metal electrodeposition (Springer, New York, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-J. Tan, K.Y. Lim, Understanding and improving the uniformity of electrodeposition, Surf Coat Tech, v. 167, pp. 255-262 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F. Druesne, M. Afzali, Electroplating simulation and design tool, Proc Inst Mech Eng B-J Eng Ma, v. 217. pp. 705-707 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Vasile, M. Purcar, A. Avram, C. Munteanu, R. Chereches, L. Grindei, Simulation of the electrode shape change in electrochemical machining based on the level set method, EPJ AP, v. 58. 11301 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Volgin, V. Lyubimov, I. Gnidina, T. Kabanova, A. Davydov, Effect of Anode Shape on Uniformity of Electrodeposition onto Resistive Substrates, Electrochimica Acta, v. 230, pp. 382-390 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Litovka, S.Y. Denisov, Calculation of the distribution of an electroplated coating over the surface of large-size articles, Russ J Appl Chem, v. 83, pp. 841-845 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Paul, Fundamentals of Electric Circuit Analysis (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fletcher, Practical Methods of Optimization (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Popov, P.M. Živković, N.D. Nikolić, A mathematical model of the current density distribution in electrochemical cells, J Serb Chem Soc, v. 76(6), pp. 805-822 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Solovjev, I. Solovjeva, V. Konkina, Mathematical modelling and optimization of the electroplating process with a rotating cathode to reduce the non-uniformity of the coating thickness, MATEC Web Conf, v. 298, 00014 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.