MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Yu.S. Borisov, Yu.A. Kharlamov, Thermal gas coatings from powder materials. (Naukova Dumka, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- M.Kh. Shoroshorov, Yu.A. Kharlamov, Physicochemical bases of denotation - gas spraying of coatings. ( Nauka, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Sharivker, E.A. Astakhov, A.P. Gaida, Influence of the flight speed of sprayed particles on the adhesion strength of sprayed coatings. Physics and Chemistry of Materials Processing, №5,(1984) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hasui, O. Morichaki, Surfacing and spraying (Mechanical Engineering, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- VN Korenev, Increasing the adhesion strength of gas-flame coatings with the base by rolling on the thread of the lock profile.(Orel, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Lyalakin, V.P. Ivanov, V.M. Konstantinov Restoration of machine parts. (Mechanical Engineering, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Rodichev, V.N. Khromov, V.N. Korenev, Method of preparation of product surface for spraying (RF patent 2400312, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Khromov, V.N. Korenev, A.Yu. Rodichev, Technology of surface preparation of a product for spraying. Fundamental and applied problems of engineering and technology, No. 2 (280) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kirichek, A.N. Afonin, Investigation of the stress-strain state of a thread-rolling tool and workpiece by the finite element method, STIN., No. 7. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Afonin, Assessment of thread hardening based on the results of computer modeling of thread rolling (Engineering systems, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Vorontsov, Comparison of the application of the finite element method and analytical methods for solving pressure processing problems (Bulletin of mechanical engineering, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Chernavsky, Finite element method. Basics of practical application, Engineering journal, No. 11, (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.