MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A. D’Acunto, P. Martin, Methodology of reconfigurable machine tool: structural and architectural designing process, in 2nd IPROMS international researchers symposium, p. 22-24, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, G. Zhang, L. Han, A methodology of setting module groups for the design of reconfigurable machine tools, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology,104(5-8), pp. 2133-2147, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xu, F. Xi, L. Liu, L. Chen, A Method for Design of Modular Reconfigurable Machine Tools. Machines, MDPI AG, Feb 4, 5(1):5, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Constantin, M. Banu, F. Marin, V. Marinescu, A. Epureanu, Method for synthetic modeling of the reconfigurable machine tools using genetic algorithms, Technologies in machine building, p. 107-110, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, G. Wang, S. Wang, C. Zeng, H. Wang, Y. Yan, Multi-scale Configuration Design Method of Reconfigurable Manufacturing System Based on Living System Theory, in 2018 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), p. 1719-1724, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dhupia, B. Powalka, R. Katz, A.G. Ulsoy, Dynamics of the arch-type reconfigurable machine tool, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 47(2), pp. 326-334, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Epureanu, F. Marin, V. Marinescu, M. Banu, I. Constantin, Reconfigurable machine tool programming–a new approach, WSEAS Transactions on Systems and Control, 3(5), pp. 463-472, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Padayachee, G. Bright, I. Masekamela, MODULAR RECONFIGURABLE MACHINE TOOLS: DESIGN, CONTROL AND EVALUATION, The South African Journal of Industrial Engineering, 20(2), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Martinov, R. Pushkov, S. Sokolov, A. Obukhov, S. Evstafieva, Chislovoe programmnoe upravlenie stankami s dinamicheski izmenyayuscheisya kinematikoy , Avtomatizaciya v promyshlennosti, №5, p. 12-17, (2020) DOI: 10.25728/avtprom.2020.05.02 [Google Scholar]
- L. Martinova, N. Kozak, R. Nezhmetdinov, R. Pushkov, A. Obukhov, The Russian multi-functional CNC system AxiOMA control: Practical aspects of application, Automation and Remote Control, Volume 76, Issue 1, pp 179-186, (2015), doi: 10.1134/S000511791501018X. [Google Scholar]
- L. Martinova, R. Pushkov, S. Evstafieva, Extending Functionality of Control System by Adding Contour Building Capabilities. in 2019 International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon), Sochi, Russia, pp. 1-5, (2019) doi: 10.1109/RUSAUTOCON.2019.8867596 [Google Scholar]
- G. Martinov, L. Martinova, A. Ljubimov, From classic CNC systems to cloud-based technology and back, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 63, June (2020) doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.rcim.2019.101927 [Google Scholar]
- R. Nezhmetdinov, P. Nikishechkin, A. Nikich, Approach to the Construction of Logical Control Systems for Technological Equipment for the Implementation of Industry 4.0 Concept, in 2018 International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon), IEEE, Sochi, Russia, pp. 1079-1083, (2018) doi: 10.1109/RUSAUTOCON.2018.8501768 [Google Scholar]
- P. Nikishechkin, N. Chervonnova, A. Nikich, Approach to Development of Specialized Terminals for Equipment Control on the Basis of Shared Memory Mechanism, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering LNEE, volume 641, RusAutoCon 2019: Advances in Automation, Sochi, Russia, pp 181-188, (2020) doi:10.1007/978-3-030-39225-3_20 [Google Scholar]
- R. Pushkov, E. Salamatin, S. Evstafieva, Method of developing parametric machine cycles for modern CNC systems using high-level language, in MATEC Web Conf. Volume 224, International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018), Sevastopol, Russia, 10-14 September 2018. pp. 705-711, (2018) doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201822401116. [Google Scholar]
- R. Nezhmetdinov, P. Nikishechkin, A. Nikich, Approach to the Construction of Logical Control Systems for Technological Equipment for the Implementation of Industry 4.0 Concept, in 2018 International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon), IEEE, Sochi, Russia, pp. 1079-1083 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovalev, R. Nezhmetdinov, P. Nikishechkin, Approach to Assessing the Possibility of Functioning of CNC and PAC Systems on Various Software and Hardware Platforms, in 2019 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), IEEE, Vladivostok, Russia (2019) doi: 10.1109/FarEastCon.2019.8933999 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.