MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- R.A. Rzaev, A.A. Chularis, D.I. Merkulov Macrokinetics of formation of welded joints in friction stir welding, Welding and diagnostics, 5 (65), pp. 43-48 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chularis Methods for assessing the weldability of dissimilar materials - In the book. Welding production: Collection of works of young scientists, Rostov-on-Don: RIC DSTU, pp. 25-28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Molchanova Atlas of state diagrams of titanium alloys (M.: Mechanical engineering, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sadeghi, H. Abbasi, M. Atapour, S. Shafiee, P. Cavaliere, Z. Marfavi Friction stir spot welding of TiO2 nanoparticlereinforced interstitial free steel, J Mater Sci, 55, pp.12458–12475 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Silva, L. Campanelli, L. Bergmann, J. dos Santos, P. Hammer, D. Rovere, J. Aquino On the stability of the passive Ti-6Al-4V film of friction stir welds with stainless steel: Effect of not native metal species, Electrochimica Acta, 358, 136900 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gotawala, A. Shrivastava Microstructural analysis and mechanical behavior of SS 304 and titanium joint from friction stir butt welding, Materials Science & Engineering, 789, 139658 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Glazunov, V.I. Moiseev Structural titanium alloys (M.: Metallurgy, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zubchenko Brand of steels and alloys (M.: Mechanical engineering, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kaibyshev Superplasticity of industrial alloys (Moscow: Metallurgy, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Panin, V.A. Likhachev, Yu.V. Grinyaev Structural levels of deformation of solids (Novosibirsk: Science, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Chuvildeev Non-equilibrium grain boundaries in metals. Theory and applications (Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chularis, R.A. Rzaev, O.G. Zotov, A.O. Zotova Formation of the core structure of joints made by friction welding with stirring of metals with polymorphic transformations, Tekhnologiya metallov, 9, pp. 17-27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Rzaev, A.A. Chularis, A.S. Dosimov, A.A. Naumov, O.G. Zotov The use of techno-logical methods for increasing the strength of dissimilar joints obtained by friction stir welding, Vektor Nauki Togliatti State University, 1 (43), pp. 67-76 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.