MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Koryagin S.I, Pimenov I.V, Khudyakov V.K 2000 Methods of Material Processing. Educational book. (Kaliningrad: Kaliningrad State University) 448 p. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuchkov N.S, Bespakhotny P.D, Chubarov A.D et.al. 1989 Machining efficiency improvement of titanium alloy workpieces (Moscow: “Mashinostroenie”) 152 p. [Google Scholar]
- 018 Machining of steels, heat-resisting and titanium alloys considering their physical and mechanical properties. (Moscow: TECHNOSPHERA) 508 p. [Google Scholar]
- SIOWSH 27.4-1.42-62 Safety regulations for smelting and machining of titanium and its alloys (ratified by the Presidium of the Central Committee, airplane and defense industry on July 30, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- Kuguldinov S.D, Kovalchuk A.K, Portnov I.I 2006 Processing technology of structural materials (Moscow: Bauman Moscow State University Publishing House) 671 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kuguldinov S.D, Kovalchuk A.K, Portnov I.I. 2008 Processing of materials applied in rocketry (Moscow: Bauman Moscow State University Publishing House) 194 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.