MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Matrenin S.V. Tekhnicheskayakeramika [ Technical ceramics]. Tomsk, TPU, Publ., 2004. 75 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kremn’ Z.I. Skorostnaya almaznaya obrabotka detaley iz tekhnicheskoy keramiki [High-speed diamond machining of parts made of technical ceramics]. Leningrad, Mashinostroenie, Publ., 1984. 131p. [Google Scholar]
- Garshin A.P., Gropyanov V.M., Zaytsev G.P., Semenov S.S. Keramikadlyamashinostroeniya [Ceramics for mechanical engineering]. Moscow, Nauchtekhlitizdat , Publ., 2003. 384 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kang J., Hadfield M., 2005, Examination of the material removal mechanisms during the lapping process of advanced ceramic rolling elements, Original Research Article, 258, pp. 2-12. [Google Scholar]
- Kim JD., Choi MS., 1995, A study on the optimization of the cylindrical lapping process for engineering fine-ceramics (Al2O3) by the statistical design method, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 52, pp. 368-385. [Google Scholar]
- Popov V., 2019, Generalized archard law of wear based on rabinowicz criterion of wear particle formation, Facta Universitatis-Series Mechanical Engineering, 17(1), pp. 39-45. [Google Scholar]
- Balkevich V.L. Tekhnicheskaya keramika [Technical ceramics]. 2nd ed. Moscow, Stroyizdat, Publ., 1984. 256 p. [Google Scholar]
- Khanov A.M., Muratov R.A., Muratov K.R., Gashev E.A. 2016, Nanoroughness produced by systems with raster kinematics on surfaces of constant curvature, Russian Engineering Research, 36(4), pp. 321-323. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.