MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A.A. Il’yushin, Continuum mechanics (Moscow: Publishing house MSU, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Bezukhov, Foundations of elasticity, plasticity and creep theory (Moscow: Publishing house “Vysshaya Shkola”, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Birger, R.R. Mavlyutov, Strength of materials (Moscow: Publishing house Nauka, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Ratner, V.P. Yartsev, Physical mechanics of plastics (Moscow: Publishing house Khimiya, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Suvorov, Metal forming (Moscow: Publishing house “Vysshaya Shkola”, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Zubchaninov, Strength of materials (Tver: TSTU, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Kirillov, Theory of metal forming (Moscow: Higher School, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- E. Thomsen, Mechanics of plastic deformations in metal processing (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Kolmogorov, The mechanics of metal working with pressure (Moscow: Metallurgy, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Pashkov, I.N. Zotov, A.A. Pikhalov, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Technical University, 1, 34 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kravchuk, Applied mathematics and mechanics, 3, 485 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.