MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- V. Afanas’ev, V. Kolmanovskij, V. Nosov, Mathematical theory of design of control systems (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kondratenko, L. Mironova, V. Terekhov, On the question of the relationship between longitudinal and torsional vibrations in the manufacture of holes in the details, Vibroengineering Procedia, v. 12, рр. 6-11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kondratenko, L. Mironova, V. Dmitriev, Loss of stability of open two-link mechanisms. Vibroengineering Procedia, v. 25, pp. 220-225 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mironova, L. Kondratenko, Method for the study of dynamic characteristics in the mechanisms of motion transmission, Vibroengineering Procedia, v. 25, pp. 214-219 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mironova, L. Kondratenko, Mathematical modeling of the processing of holes on CNC machines, Materials Today: Proceedings, v. 19(5), pp. 2354-2357 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Malahov, R. Nigay, Numerical-analytical method for modeling rigid dynamic systems, J. Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Instrumentation. v. 34(8) pp. 5-13 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- С. Lanczos, The Variational Principles of Mechanics. University of Toronto Press, Toronto (1949) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nigay, E. Nigay, L. Mironova, Interactive search for the roots of the characteristic polynomial of a system of higher order differential equations, Certificate of state registration of a computer program 2020614389 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.