MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Enjoying Rough Pinatubo Roads with GAZ Sadko (URL: https://wheels.com.ph/enjoying-rough-pinatubo-roads-with-gaz-sadko/) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Makarov, K.О. Goncharov, V.V. Belyakov, Mathematical modeling of vehicle drive traces on roads of “stone road” type, Proceedings of the Academy of Engineer Sciences n.a. A.M. Prokhorov, 1, p. 129-134 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Yatsenko, O.K. Prutchikov, Ride comfort of trucks (Moscow, Machine-building, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Bezborodova, V.G. Galushko, Locomotion modeling of a motor vehicle (Kiev, “Vischa Shkola”, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Yershov, L.V. Barakhtanov, Probability characteristics of terrain roughness, Proceedings of Institutions of Higher Education. Machine-building, 4, p. 117-119 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- U.Sh. Vakhidov, V.S. Makarov, V.V. Belyakov, Determining of roughness specifications in river floodplains of the Northern Caucasus, Smart systems in manufacturing, 1, p. 82-87 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- U.Sh. Vakhidov, V.S. Makarov, V.V. Belyakov, Mathematical description of roads of “stone road” type, Contemporary problems of science and education, 3; URL: www.science-education.ru/103-6376 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Bocharov, I.S. Tsitovich, fА.А. Polungyan, Design and calculation of off-road capable wheel type motor vehicles (Moscow, Machine-building, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Polungyan, Design of all-wheel drive vehicles (Bauman MSTU 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.