MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- N.G. Gavrilenko, S.A. Borodulina, A systematic approach to the strategic development of the RF motor transport system, Transport business in Russia, v. 3, pp. 100-103 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Trofimova, S.A. Borodulina, Modeling the demand for road transport of goods, Irkutsk State Technical University Bulletin, chapter 21, v. 10 (129) pp. 195-205 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Waters Logistics Supply Chain Management (Moscow: Uniti-Dana, 2009) p. 503 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Burakov, Prospects for the development of logistics technologies in industrial, commercial and foreign economic activity, Electronic scientific journal “Izvestia” of the Irkutsk State Economic Academy. v. 3 p. 74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Anikin Logistics (Moscow: Infra, 2000) p 598 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Pogulyaeva, I.A. Pogulyaev, Indicators affecting the economic efficiency of road transport in intercity traffic, Internet journal Science Studies, chapter 8, v. 3 (34), p. 69, Moscow Science of Science, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Golubchik Transport and forwarding business: creation, formation, management (Moscow: TransLit, 200) p 317 [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Gerasimov, V.V. Zharikov, V.D. Zharikov, Basics of logistics (Moscow: Infra, 2010) p. 304 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Varakin, E.O. Chebakova, Method of the analysis of efficiency of the organizations of freight motor transport, Transport business of Russia v. 6, pp 125-127 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Aitbagina, E.E. Vitvitsky, Method of two-factor analysis of cars operation in the road transport system of cargo transportation, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, v. 1116, pp. 968-974 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Borodulina, Methodology for Process Management of Road Transport Enterprise under Conditions of a Non-Stationary Development, (Sankt-Petersburg: Publishing house of the St. Petersburg State Engineering and Economic University) p 392012 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Mochalin, Operational management of transport logistics of the company cargo flows, Conf: Fundamental science and technology - promising developments, USA: North Charleston, v. 2, pp. 137-139 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Shcherbanin, Transport and transport infrastructure in 2030: some predictive estimates, Studies on Russian economic development, Sankt-Petersburg: Economic revival of Russia, chapter 24, v. 3, pp. 259-264 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Werner, Supply Chain Management: Grundlagen, Strategien, Instrumente und Controlling, (Wiesbaden. Springer-Verlag) p. 502 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Teterina, Features of small and medium entrepreneurship in Omsk region, Bulletin of the Siberian State Automobile and Highway Academy, (Omsk: SibADI), v. 6 (34), pp. 161-165 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.