MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Bondarenko E., Goncharov A., Gorlatov S., Lyubimov I., Manaev K., Melnikov A., Trubin, N. Concept of municipal road transport. The world of transport and technological machines, 2 (49). Orel, 110-116 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Bondarenko Ye., Zuyev, А., Lyubimov I., Manayev, К., Mel’nikov, А. Infrastructure optimization of collection and removal of solid domestic wastes from the settlement territory, in: Vestnik of the Moscow automobile and road construction state technical university (МАDI), Moscow, № 4. рp. 92a-96 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Lyubimov, I. Indicators demand for urban passenger transport (by the example of Orenburg). Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 9 (115), 139-143 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Lyubimov I., Manayev, К., Mel’nikov, А., Rassokha, V. The algorithm development for the optimization of the rolling stock and container park at collecting and removing solid domestic wastes. Proceedings of the Tula state university. Technical sciences., Tula, № 4. pp. 174-182 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Liu R., Smith, M.J. Route choice and signal control: a study of the stability and instability of traffic signal controlled networks. Transportation Research Part B, 77, 123-145 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Lyubimov I., Sultanov N., Bondarenko, Ye. To the subject of the rational structure formation of the city passenger transport in Orenburg. Vestnik of the Moscow automobile and road construction state technical university (МАDI). № 3. Pp. 21-25 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Lyubimov I., Sultanov, N. Theoretical bases of perfection transport system. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 10, 121-123 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Lubimov I., Sultanov N., Kovrikov ,I. Model of motor transport network in the region (by the example of the Orenburg region). Bulletin of the Orenburg state university, Orenburg, № 10 (129). Pp. 32-37 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Liu R., van Vliet, D. and Watling, D. 2006 . Microsimulation models incorporating both demand and supply dynamics. Transportation Research, 40A, 125-150.Lyubimov I., Melnikov A., Trubin, N. The Control System Improvement of the City Motor Transportation Science Direct: Procedia Engineering. Volume 150. pp. 1192-1199 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Melnikov A., Lyubimov I., Manayev, K. Improvement of the Vehicles Fleet Structure of a Specialized Motor Transport Enterprise. Science Direct: Procedia Engineering. Volume 150. pp. 1200-1208 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Vagapova N., Portnikov B., Sultanov N., Lyubimov, I. Functional processes management of city passenger transportation in: Intellect. Innovations. Investments., Orenburg, № 2, Pp. 49-56 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Varaiya, P. Max pressure control of a network of signalised intersections. Transportation Research Part C, 177-195 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wardrop, J. Some theoretical aspects of road traffic research, Proceedings of the Institute of Civil Engineers Part II, 1, 325-378 (1952) [Google Scholar]
- Webster, F. Traffic Signal Settings, Department of Transport, Road Research Technical Paper No. 39, HMSO, London (1958) [Google Scholar]
- Yang H., Yagar, S. Traffic assignment and signal control in saturated road networks. Transportation Research Part A, 29 (2), 125–139 (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.