MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Grishkevich A.I. & Vysotsky M.S. (editors) (1991). Motor vehicles: tests, a study guide for universities. Minsk: Vysheyshaya shkola. [Google Scholar]
- Solomatin N.S. (2013). Testing vehicle components, units and systems. Togliatti: TGU. [Google Scholar]
- Kozlovtsev D.V. & Poluektov M.V. (2017). General analysis of the modern car steering control malfunctions. Molodoy ucheniy – Young scientist, 10 (144), 61-64. URL: https://moluch.ru/archive/144/40367/ (date of access: October 15, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov V.A. (1999). Stand for testing and repairing hydraulic steering booster. Avtomobilnaya promyshlennost - Automotive industry, 6, 28-30. [Google Scholar]
- All-Russia Research and Development and Technology Institute of Machine and Tractor Fleet Operation and Repair (applicant and patent holder) (2001). Patent RF 2173414 MPK7 F 15 B 19/00.Stand for testing the elements of steering control hydraulic unit. Date of application: June 27, 2000. Date of publication: September 10, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Machinery, units and processes. Design, development and modernization: materials of the international scientific and practical conference (2018). Saint Petersburg: SPbF NIC MS, 1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.