MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation in Fluid Mechanics and Energy|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- A. A Ali, R. Umer, K. A Samad, Y. A Samad, 21st International Conference on Composite Materials (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gay, Composite materials design and applications (Taylor & Francis Group, 2015) ISBN 978-1-4665-8488-4 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hou, K. Taniguchi, L. Mailly, S. S. Wang, 27th Annual Conference of American Society of Composites (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Nguyen, T. Juska, J. Mayes, 38th Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference (1997), DOI: 10.2514/6.1997-1171 [Google Scholar]
- C. Lapoint, “CFD Modeling of the Flow of Resin into a Preform Mold of Carbon Fibers” (2015). Honors Theses. 347 [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Strong, Fundamentals of composites manufacturing (Society of Manufacturing Engineers) ISBN 0-87263-854-5 [Google Scholar]
- S. Abrate, Applied Mechanics Reviews, 55 (2002), DOI: 10.1115/1.1506323 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ansys Inc. ANSYS Fluent Theory Guide. Release 2019 R2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.