MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation in Fluid Mechanics and Energy|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- F. P. Incropera, D. P. Dewitt, T. L. Bergman, A. Lavine, Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer (John Wiley, New York, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. G. Martynenko, P. P. Khramtson, Free – convective heat transfer (Springer, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kapjor, R. Lenhard, (Published by University of Žilina, Transcom, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- STN EN - 140240 Ventilation for buildings - Chilled ceilings - Testing and rating, Brussels (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kantova, J. Jandacka, M. Holubcik, A. Caja, 36th Meeting of departments of fluid mechanics and thermodynamics 1889 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dabek, A. Kapjor, L. J. Orman, MATEC Web of Conferences 168, 07001 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Durcansky, M. Patsch, J. Jandacka, AIP Conference Proceedings 1745 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Novomestsky, R. Banovcan, A. Kapjor, H. Smatanova, MATEC Web of Conferences, 168 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pastircak, J. Scury, M. Bruna, et al., Archives of foundry engineering, 17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Vaszi, J. Šváb, A. Varga, G. Jablonský, J. Kizek, L. Lazić, The holistic approach to environment. 1, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.