MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Microstructure - Properties Relationships|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- G. Luetjering, and J.C. Williams, Titanium, Springer-Verlag (Berlin) (Second Edition) (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Montgomery, M.G.Y. Wells, Titanium armor applications in combat vehicles, JOM (2001), vol. 4, p. 29. [Google Scholar]
- J. Fanning, Military Application for β Titanium Alloys, JMEP (2005), vol. 14, p. 686. [Google Scholar]
- J. Fanning (2007) Ballistic Evaluation of Titanium Alloys against Handgun Ammunition (In Ti-2007 Science and Technology, Proceedings of the 11th World Conference on Titanium) (3-7 June, Kyoto, Japan, The Japan Institute of Metals) p. 487. [Google Scholar]
- D. Eylon, Beta-titanium alloys – an Overview //3rd Japan International SAMPE Symposium. Tokyo, 1993. 1588-1595. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ikeda, S. Komatsu, K. Inoue, H. Shiota, and T. Imose, Microstructure and tensile properties of Ti–Fe–Cr alloys, // Mat. Sci., and Technology, June 2000, v. 16, pp. 605-608. [Google Scholar]
- Markovsky P.E., Ivasishin O.M., et. al., Effect of Microstructure, Deformation Mode and Rate on Mechanical Behavior of Electron-Beam Melted Ti–6Al–4V and Ti–1.5Al–6.8Mo–4.5Fe Alloys, Progress in Physics of Metals, 2018, vol. 19, pp. 309-336. [Google Scholar]
- Markovsky P.E., Application of Local Rapid Heat Treatment for Improvement of Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Titanium Products, Key Engineering Materials, 2010, v. 436, pp. 185-194. [Google Scholar]
- Ivasishin O.M., Markovsky P.E., et. al., Microstructure and Properties of titanium-based materials perspective for anti- ballistic protection, Progress in Physics of Metals, 2019, #2, in press. [Google Scholar]
- Akhonin S.V., Berezos V.., et. al., Electron-beam melting of a new high-strength titanium alloy T120, (in Ukrainian), Modern Electrometallurgy (2017), №1, p. 10. [Google Scholar]
- Markovsky P.E. Mechanical Behavior of Titanium Alloys under Different Conditions of Loading, Material Science Forum, vol. 941, THERMEC-2018, pp. 839-844. [Google Scholar]
- Ivasishin O.M., Markovsky P.E., et. al., A Comparative Study of the Mechanical Properties of High-Strength Beta-Titanium Alloys, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2008, Volume 457, Issues 1-2, p. 296-309 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Markovsky P.E., Akhonin S.V., et. al., Production of high-strength titanium alloy Ti-1.5Al-6.8Mo-4.555Fe by EBCHM method (in Russian), Special Electrometallurgy, 2018, 5, №1, c. 9-16. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.