MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intermetallics and MMCs|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- G. Lutjering and J.C. Williams, Titanium, 2nd ed., Springer-Verlag, New York (2007) 354-366. [Google Scholar]
- Aerospace Materials and Applications, B.N. Bhat, ed., https://arc.aiaa.org/doi/book/10.2514/4.104893, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Inc. Reston VA (2018) 602-603. [Google Scholar]
- H. Clemens W. Smarsly V. Güther, S. Mayer, Advanced Intermetallic Titanium Aluminides, Proceedings of the 13th World Conference on Titanium, TMS (2015) 1189-1200. [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang et al., “Accelerated Design of Gamma-TiAl Alloys by High Throughput Calculation”, MRS Fall Meeting, November 2018. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.mipar.us [Google Scholar]
- A. Muth et al., “Microstructure-Sensitive Computational Scheme for Fatigue Resistance of Gamma-TiAl TNM Alloys”, Materials Science and Technology 2017, TMS, Salt Lake City, UT. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Dahar, S.A. Tamirisakandala, and J.J. Lewandowski, “Evolution of fatigue crack growth and fracture behavior in gamma titanium aluminide Ti-43.5Al-4Nb-1Mo-0.1B (TNM) forgings,” Int. J. Fatigue, vol. 111 (2018) 54-69. [Google Scholar]
- YW Kim SL Kim, “Advances in Gammalloy Materials–Processes–Application Technology: Successes, Dilemmas, and Future”, JOM (2018) 70: 553 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.