MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intermetallics and MMCs|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- D. Banerjee, The intermetallic Ti2AlNb. Progress in Materials Science, 1997. 42: p. 135-158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, WD. Zeng, C. Xue, X.B. Liang and J.W Zhang, Microstructure control and mechanical properties from isothermal forging and heat treatment of Ti-22Al-25Nb (at.%) orthorhombic alloy. Intermetallics, 2015. 56: p. 79-86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Peng, Y. Mao, S.Q. Li and X.F. Sun, Microstructure controlling by heat treatment and complex processing for Ti2AlNb based alloys. Materials Science and Engineering A, 2001. 299: p. 75-80. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, F., S. Nakazawa and M. Hagiwara, The effect of quaternary additions on the microstructures and mechanical properties of orthorhombic Ti2AlNb-based alloys. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2002. 329-331: p. 492-498. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, F., S. Nakazawa and M. Hagiwara, Creep behavior of tungsten-modified orthorhombic Ti-22Al-20Nb-2W alloy. Scripta materialia, 2000. 43: p. 1065-1070. [Google Scholar]
- S. Emura, K. Tsuzaki and K. Tsuchiya, Improvement of room temperature ductility for Mo and Fe modified Ti2AlNb alloy. Materials Science and Engineering A, 2010. 528: p. 355-362. [Google Scholar]
- L. Germann, D. Banerjee and J.-L. Strudel, Effect of composition on the mechanical properties of newly developed Ti2AlNb-based titanium aluminide. Intermetallics, 2005. 13: p. 920-924. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Peng, S.Q. Li, Y. Mao and X.F. Sun, Phase transformation and microstructures in Ti-Al-Nb-Ta system. Materials Letters, 2002. 53: p. 57-62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L Yang, G.F. Wang, X.Y Jiao, X. Li and C. Yang, Hot deformation behavior and microstructural evolution of Ti-22Al-25Nb-1.0B alloy prepared by elemental powder metallurgy. 2017. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2017. 695: p. 1038-1044. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.