MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- Wohlers Report 2018. 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing State of the Industry Annual Worldwide Progress Report. ISBN ISBN 978-0-9913332-4-0. [Google Scholar]
- Norsk Titanium to Deliver the World’s First FAA-Approved, 3D-Printed, Structural Titanium Components to Boeing. – BusinessWire -https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170410005330/en/Norsk-Titanium-Deliver-World%E2%80%99s-FAA-Approved-3D-Printed-Structural [Google Scholar]
- Lockheed Martin 3D Prints Large Titanium Domes for Satellite Fuel Tanks. - Sarah Saunders. - Jul 12, 2018, 3D Printing, Aerospace 3D Printing, Metal 3D Printing. - https://3dprint.com/219196/lockheed-martin-fuel-tank-domes/ [Google Scholar]
- Marc Saunders. Boosting AM adoption - the next phase of market growth. - May 29, 2018. - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/boostingam-adoption-next-phase-market-growth-marc-saunders/?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_feed%3BWi308Uv1SqusaSo4Gsyydw%3D%3D. [Google Scholar]
- Cristian Decaillet. Additive Manufacturing – Challenges to Face. - TITANIUM 2017 Conference, October 8-11, 2017, Florida, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Steffen Beyer. Industrialization of Additive Manufacturing for Space Parts – Hurdles and Challenges. – International Symposium of Additive Manufacturing, February 25-26, Dresden, Germany. [Google Scholar]
- Patent of Ukraine No.112682 «Method and Apparatus for manufacturing of three dimensional objects», 2017 [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Makhnenko, A.S. Milenin, E.A. Velikoivanenko, N.I. Pivtorak and D.V. Kovalchuk. Modelling of temperature fields and stressstrain state of small 3D sample in its layer-by-layer forming. The Paton Welding Journal, 2017, 3, p. 714. [Google Scholar]
- Paul Colegrove, Stewart Williams. - High deposition rate high quality metal additive manufacture using wire + arc technology. – Presentation at Cranfield University, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Arconic Offers Hybrid Ampliforge Process for High-Performance Aerospace Components. – Additive Manufacturing Magazine. May 4, 2018. - https://www.additivemanufacturing.media/products/arconic-offers-hybrid-ampliforge-process-for-high-performance-aerospacecomponents. [Google Scholar]
- AMS 4999. [Google Scholar]
- AMS 7004. [Google Scholar]
- G. Lutjering, J. Williams. Titanium, 2nd ed., 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.