MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- T. DebRoy, H.L. Wei, J.S. Zuback, T. Mukherjee, J.W. Elmer, J.O. Milewski, A.M. Beese, A. Wilson-Heid, A. De, W. Zhang, Additive manufacturing of metallic components – Process, structure and properties, Prog. Mater. Sci. 92 (2018) 112-224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, D.H. Warner, A. Fatemi, N. Phan, Critical assessment of the fatigue performance of additively manufactured Ti – 6Al – 4V and perspective for future research, 85 (2016) 130-143. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cutolo, C. Elangeswaran, C. De Formanoir, G.K. Muralidharan, B. Van Hooreweder, Effect of Heat Treatments on Fatigue Properties of Ti – 6Al – 4V and 316L Produced by Laser Powder Bed Fusion in As-Built Surface Condition, (n.d.) 395-405. [Google Scholar]
- M. Yan, W. Xu, M.S. Dargusch, H.P. Tang, M. Brandt, M. Qian, Review of effect of oxygen on room temperature ductility of titanium and titanium alloys, Powder Metall. 57 (2014) 251-257. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Oh, B.G. Lee, S.W. Cho, S.W. Lee, G.S. Choi, J.W. Lim, Oxygen effects on the mechanical properties and lattice strain of Ti and Ti-6Al-4V, Met. Mater. Int. 17 (2011) 733-736. [Google Scholar]
- R. Li, J. Liu, Y. Shi, L. Wang, W. Jiang, Balling behavior of stainless steel and nickel powder during selective laser melting process, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 59 (2012) 1025-1035. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Nakamura, Y. Kawahito, K. Nishimoto, S. Katayama, Elucidation of melt flows and spatter formation mechanisms during high power laser welding of pure titanium, J. Laser Appl. 27 (2015) 032012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Yadroitsev, P. Krakhmalev, I. Yadroitsava, S. Johansson, I. Smurov, Energy input effect on morphology and microstructure of selective laser melting single track from metallic powder, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 213 (2013) 606-613. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Matthews, G. Guss, S.A. Khairallah, A.M. Rubenchik, P.J. Depond, W.E. King, Denudation of metal powder layers in laser powder-bed fusion processes, in: Addit. Manuf. Handb. Prod. Dev. Def. Ind., 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, G. Chen, S. Katayama, Y. Zhang, Relationship between spatter formation and dynamic molten pool during high-power deep-penetration laser welding, Appl. Surf. Sci. 303 (2014) 481-488. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ly, A.M. Rubenchik, S.A. Khairallah, G. Guss, M.J. Matthews, Metal vapor micro-jet controls material redistribution in laser powder bed fusion additive manufacturing, Sci. Rep. 7 (2017) 1-12. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gunenthiram, P. Peyre, M. Schneider, M. Dal, F. Coste, I. Koutiri, R. Fabbro, Experimental analysis of spatter generation and melt-pool behavior during the powder bed laser beam melting process, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 251 (2018) 376-386. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bisht, N. Ray, F. Verbist, S. Coeck, Correlation of selective laser melting-melt pool events with the tensile properties of Ti-6Al-4V ELI processed by laser powder bed fusion, Addit. Manuf. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Coeck, M. Bisht, J. Plas, F. Verbist, Prediction of lack of fusion porosity in selective laser melting based on melt pool monitoring data, Addit. Manuf. (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.