MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- P. Middleton, African Fusion, Aeroswift as large-scale powder bed fusion AM system, Crown Publications. (2018) 20-21. [Google Scholar]
- D. de Beer, W. du Preez, H. Greyling, F. Prinsloo, F. Sciammarella, N. Trollip, M. Vermeulen, with contributions from Terry Wohlers, A South African Additive Manufacturing Strategy, Department of Science and Technology, South African Additive Manufacturing Strategy. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Conner, G.P. Manogharan, A.N. Martof, L.M. Rodomsky, C.M. Rodomsky, D.C. Jordan, J.W. Limperos, Making sense of 3-D printing creating a map of additive manufacturing products and services, Additive Manufacturing. 1-4 (2014) 64-76. [Google Scholar]
- K. Suzuki, N. Kikuchi, A Homogenization method for shape and topology optimization, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 94 (1991) 291-318. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Earmme, M.M. Bernitsas, P.Y. Paoalambros, A.W. Troesch, D.G. Karr, Evolutionary Structural Optimization With Multiple Performance Constraints by Large Admissible Perturbations, University of Michigan. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G. Kotucha, K. Hackl, Density gradiant based regularization of topology optimisation problems, PAMM. Proceeding of Appplied Mechanics. 5 (2005) 423-424. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Picelli, S. Townsend, C. Brampton, J. Norato, and H.A. Kim, Stress-based shape and topology optimization with the level set method, Computer. Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 329 (2018) 1-23. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Munk, G.A. Vio, J.E. Cooper, Topology Optimisation of Representative Aircraft Wing Geometries With an Experimental Validation, International Forum Aeroelasticity and Structural dynamics IFASD. (2017) 1-12. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Munk, G.A. Vio, J.E. Cooper. Topology optimisation of aircraft structures for flutter suppression, Proceedings of the International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering ISMA. (2016) 3111-3126. [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Stanford and P.D. Dunning, Optimal Topology of Aircraft Rib and Spar Structures under Aeroelastic Loads, Journal of Aircraft. 52 (2015) 1-23. [Google Scholar]
- S. Rao, J Kiran, S. Chandra, J.V. Kamesh, M.A. Padmanabhan, Topology Optimization of Aircraft Wing CEUR Workshop Proceeding. 1542 (2015) 33-36. [Google Scholar]
- V. Bashkite, T. Karaulova, and O. Starodubtseva, Framework for innovation-oriented product end-of-life strategies development, Procedia Engineering. 69 (2014) 526-535. [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kobryn, N.R. Ontko, L.P. Perkins, and J.S. Tiley, Additive Manufacturing of Aerospace Alloys for Aircraft Structures, AVT-139 Specialists’ Meeting in Amsterdam. 139 (2006) 1-14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.