MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Optimization|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Selling a Rice Conbine Harvester [Internet]. Bangkok: Denchai Karnchang 2018 August[cited 2018 August 14] Available from: http://densakchai.blogspot.com/2013/02/blog-post_2.html [Google Scholar]
- Thai Rice [Internet]. Bangkok: Department of Trade Negotiations 2018 August[cited 2018 August 14] Available from: http://www.thaifta.com [Google Scholar]
- S. Kaeowongsa, P. Phanritdum. The Application of FEMA to Reduce Errors in Engineering Design of Project Management. Proceeding of Industrial Engineering Network, 879-885 (2012) (In Thai) [Google Scholar]
- S. Samrit, A. Kengpol, S. Talabgaew. Reduction of Downtime Loss by Using Reliability Theory Based Preventive Maintenance: A Case Study of the Concrete Industry. KKU Research Journal. 16-2, 145-158 (2011) (In Thai) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wongjirattikarn, S. Ratanakuakangwan. Improvement of Preventive Maintenance Planning of an Automobile Shaft Manufacturer by FMEA Technique. The Journal of KMUTTNB. 23-3, 643-653 (2013) (In Thai) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jafari, N. Saeidi, R. Saffari. Development of FMEA as Effective Tool for Risks Assessment in the Iraqi Container Terminals, World of Sciences Journal. 1, 26-32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rakesh, B. C. Jos, G. Mathew. FMEA Analysis for Reducing Breakdowns of a Sub System in the Life Care Product Manufacturing Industry. Inter. J. of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology. 2, 218-225 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shafiee, F. Dinmohammadi. An FMEA-Based Risk Assessment Approach for Wind Turbine Systems: A Comparative Study of Onshore and Offshore. Energies. 7, 619-642 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vinodh, S. Aravindraj, S. N. Ravi, N. Yogeshwaran. Fuzzy Assessment of FMEA for Rotary Switches: A Case Study. The TQM Journal. 24, 461-475 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. X. Thivel, Y. Bultel, F. Delpech. Risk Analysis of A Biomass Combustion Process using MOSAR and FMEA Methods. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 151, 221-231 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huadong, B. Zhigang. Risk Evaluation of Boiler Tube Using FMEA. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery. 81-85 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.