MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Optimization|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Batalla-bejerano J and Trujillo-baute E 2016 Impacts of intermittent renewable generation on electricity system costs Energy Policy 94 411-20 [Google Scholar]
- Li S, He D, Chen G and Li H 2010 Analysis on features of power plant cold-end system and optimization J. Therm. Sci. Technol. 9 36-42 [Google Scholar]
- Hang X, Zhao L, An Y and Chang J 2004 A discrete optimized model for the monobloc configured circulating water system of a thermal power plant and its applications J. Eng. Therm. ENERGY POWER 19 302-6 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng L K, Chen C, Xie D M and Zhang H L 2013 Optimization of the Cold-End System of the 1000MW Ultra-Supercritical Units by VB Adv. Mater. Res. 694-697 778-81 [Google Scholar]
- Chen C, Xie D, Xiong Y and Zhang H 2014 Optimization of turbine cold-end system based on BP neural network and genetic algorithm Front. Energy 8 459-463 [Google Scholar]
- Yang J and Zhang R 2017 Optimization for steam turbine cold-end system of a nuclear power plant and sensitivity analysis J. Nucl. Eng. Radiat. Sci. 3 2016-9 [Google Scholar]
- Li P, Wang P, Zhou J, Wang X and Si F 2018 Circulating Water System Operation Optimization of Cogeneration Units Based on Adaptive Model Proc. CSEE 38 5500-9 [Google Scholar]
- Liu J 1998 The calculation of asymmetric flow in turbine exhaust systems (University of Cambridge) [Google Scholar]
- Dang Z, Zhang Z, Gao M and He S 2019 Numerical simulation of thermal performance for super large-scale wet cooling tower equipped with an axial fan Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 135 220-34 [Google Scholar]
- Ma H, Si F, Kong Y, Zhu K and Yan W 2015 A new theoretical method for predicating the part-load performance of natural draft dry cooling towers Appl. Therm. Eng. 91 1106-15 [Google Scholar]
- Ma H, Si F, Li L, Yan W and Zhu K 2015 Effects of ambient temperature and crosswind on thermo-flow performance of the tower under energy balance of the indirect dry cooling system Appl. Therm. Eng. 78 90-100 [Google Scholar]
- Pan T, Shieh S, Jang S, Tseng W, Wu C and Ou J 2011 Statistical multi-model approach for performance assessment of cooling tower Energy Convers. Manag. 52 1377-85 [Google Scholar]
- Wang J-G, Shieh S-S, Jang S-S and Wu C-W 2013 Discrete model-based operation of cooling tower based on statistical analysis Energy Convers. Manag. 73 226-33 [Google Scholar]
- Fu J and Liu J 2008 Influences of inflow condition on non-axisymmetric flows in turbine exhaust hoods J. Therm. Sci. 17 305-13 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang X, Lin A, Malik A, Chang X and Xu Y 2019 Numerical investigation on aerodynamic characteristics of exhaust passage with consideration of multi-factor components in a supercritical steam turbine Appl. Therm. Eng. 162 114085 [Google Scholar]
- Fu J, Liu J and Zhou S 2007 Experimental and numerical investigation of interaction between turbine stage and exhaust hood Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part A J. Power Energy 221 991-9 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.