MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Analysis|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Parusov, V.V., Derevyanchenko, I.V., Sychkov, A.B., et al. Ensuring High Quality Indices for the Wire Rod Used to Make Metal Cord. Metallurgist 49, 439-448 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S.K., Ko, D.C. and Kim, B.M., Pass Schedule of Wire Drawing Process to Prevent Delamination for High Strength Steel Cord Wire. Materials and Design 30, 2919-2927 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Qiang Li, Ke Zhu, Xuehai Qian, Xide Li, Ni Wu, Zhuowei Meng, Jianmin Zeng, Research Progress of Cord Steel Production Technology, Metallurgical Engineering 6, 251-259 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia, Prevention of Hydrogen Embrittlement in Steels, ISIJ International 56, 24-36 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Sandeep kumar Dwivedi. Hydrogen embrittlement in different materials: A review. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 43, 21603-21616 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Dan Eliezera, Ravit Silverstein. Recent Studies of Hydrogen Embrittlement in Structural Materials. Procedia Structural Integrity 13, 2233-2238 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.