MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 317, 20207th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2020”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials and Technological Processes|
|Published online||03 August 2020|
- Volkov G.Yu., Kiselev S.A., Production of gear rims with flexagons, J Vestnik ISTU, Izhevsk: ISTU, 2 (20) (in Russ.) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Pechenkin I.A., Puzanov V.Yu., Appilcation of 3D laser scanning for higher efficiency of machining the work surfaces of stamp tooling parts, J Intelligent systems in production, Izhevsk: ISTU, 2 (24) (in Russ.) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kundrak J., Hard turning: manufacturing possibilities and economic efficiency, J Equipment and tooling for professionals, 9, pp. 24-27 (in Russ.) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kundrak J., Gyani К. et al, Hard turning-machining without cooling, High technologies in mechanical engineering, Proceedings of NTU “KPI”, Kharkov, 1 (4), pp. 54-58 (in Russ.) (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Goldfarb V.I., Innovative way of development of spiroid gear and gearbox production, Theory and practice of gears and gearbox engineering, Izhevsk: ISTU, pp. 112-114 (in Russ.) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Guyev A.A., Kovalchyuk E. R, Koselov I.M. et al, Technology of mechanical engineering, Moscow: Mashinostroyeniye, p. 406, Fig. 5.32, Fig. 5.33 (in Russ.) (1986) [Google Scholar]
- State Standard GOST 18498-89. Worm gears. Terms, definitions and designations (in Russ.). [Google Scholar]
- Georgiev A. K, Goldfarb V.I., To the issue of cutting schemes by a cutter and profiles of cylindrical linear worms of spiroid (double-enveloping worm) gears, Mechanical gears, Izhevsk, pp. 76-86 (in Russ.) (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Volkov A.E., Gundayev S.A., Sheveleva G.I., Triangulation algorithms of modeling the generation processes and meshing of gears, J Mashinovedeniye, 6, pp. 60-65 (in Russ.) (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Kugultinov S.D., Kovalchyuk A.K., Portnov I.I., Technology of machining structural materials, MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, p. 114 (in Russ.) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Technology of production and methods for providing the quality of gearwheels and gears. Studying guide, eds. V.E. Starzhinsky, M.M. Kane, Saint-Petersburg, Professiya, (in Russ.) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Trubachev E., Loginov S., Bogdanov K. et al, Efficient Schemes and Methods for Gear Machining of Spiroid Gearwheels and Worms, “Advanced Gear Engineering”, MMS 51, Springer Int. Publ. AG Switzerland, pp. 465-480, ISBN: 978-3-319-60398-8, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-60399-5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.