MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 317, 20207th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2020”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Materials and Technological Processes|
|Published online||03 August 2020|
- Jachericyn, P.I. Cutting theory./P.I. Jachericyn, M.L. Eremenko, K.E. Feldstein. Minsk.. New knowledge. 2006-312p. [Google Scholar]
- The gear production: A handbook/ S.N. Kalashnikov, A.S. Kalashnikov, G.I. Kogan [and others] ; Under the General editorship of B.A. Taiz.- 2nd ed. - Moscow: Mashinostroenie,1990. – 464 p. [Google Scholar]
- Medveditskov, S.N. High-performance gear cutting with cutters. / S. N. Medveditskov. - Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1981. - 104 p.. [Google Scholar]
- Kane M.M., Medvedev A.I. Changing the parameters of the surface quality of the teeth of cylindrical gears in various operations of their manufacture / / Vestnik mashinostroeniya, 1997, no. 7, p. 3-7. [Google Scholar]
- Finger M.L. Cylindrical gears. Theory and practice of manufacturing / M. L. Finger. - Moscow: Scientific book, 2005. -368 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kane M.M. Fundamentals of research, invention and innovation in mechanical engineering: textbook.- Minsk: Higher school, 2018.-366p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.