MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 317, 20207th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2020”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Other Relevant Subjects|
|Published online||03 August 2020|
- Y. Sinelnikov, Porous mesh materials, Moscow, Metallurgy (1983). [Google Scholar]
- R. Timirkeev, V. Sapozhnikov, Industrial purity and fine filtration of working fluids for aircraft vehicles, Moscow, Mechanical Engineering (1986). [Google Scholar]
- I. Bray, Y. Kudinov, I. Belyavsky, Filters for diesel fuel fine purification, Moscow, Mashgiz (1963). [Google Scholar]
- Patent of the Republic of Belarus No. 4811, IPC 7 B 01D 29/44, Slotted Filter, P. Vityaz, R. Kusin, I. Valkovich, V. Kaptsevich, V. Krugley; application No. 19980607; declared 06/29/98. Publ. 07/22/2002. [Google Scholar]
- Patent of the Republic of Belarus No. 949. U. B 01D 29/00, Composite Filter, V. Kaptsevich, A. Krutov, V. Korneeva, G. Azarau, R. Kusin, G. Bokan, I. Lykov, A. Kusin. Application u 20020395. Publ. 09/30/2003. Official Bulletin No. 3, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- P. Vityaz, V. Kaptsevich, R. Kusin, Filter materials: properties, areas of applications, manufacturing technology, Minsk, Research Institute of PM with PP, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Leonov, M. Dechko, V. Sheleg, Porous permeable materials: theory of product design and technology, Minsk, Tonpik (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.