MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 314, 2020International Cross-Industry Safety Conference (ICSC) – International Symposium on Aircraft Technology, MRO and Operations (ISATECH) (ICSC-ISATECH 2019)
|Number of page(s)||19|
|Section||International Cross-Industry Safety Conference|
|Published online||29 May 2020|
- https://projects.shift2rail.org/s2r_projects.aspx [Google Scholar]
- ETCS System Description, RSSB (2010) [Google Scholar]
- IEC, IEC 62290 Railway applications Urban guided transport management and command/control systems, Part 1: System principles and fundamental concepts (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Railmap 4.0, ERTMS (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hayes, S. Wheelwright, Restoring Our Competitive Edge: Competing Through Manufacturing (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Defence, Standard Practice System Safety (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Official Journal of the European Union, Directive 2016/798, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abril, F. Barber, L. Ingolotti, M.A. Salido, P. Tormos, A. Lova, An Assessment of Railway Capacity, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 44, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fombrun, Reputation Management: A Framework for Measurement and Valuation (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Moses, Flexibility and Its Relation to Complexity and Architecture in Complex Systems Design and Management, Springer (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Froger, O. Guyon, E. Pinson, A set packing approach for scheduling passenger train drivers: the French experience (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.