MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 314, 2020International Cross-Industry Safety Conference (ICSC) – International Symposium on Aircraft Technology, MRO and Operations (ISATECH) (ICSC-ISATECH 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||International Cross-Industry Safety Conference|
|Published online||29 May 2020|
- Seven-year Forecast February 2019. EUROCONTROL, Brussels, Belgium, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. Aneeka, Z. Zhong, “NOX and CO2 emissions from current air traffic in ASEAN region and benefits of free route airspace implementation”. Journal of Applied and Physical Sciences. 2016; 2(2):32-36. DOI: 10.20474/japs-2.2.1 [Google Scholar]
- Functional airspace blocks. European Commission, Brussels, Belgium, 2019. Available: https://ec.europa.eu/transport/modes/air/single-european-sky/functional-airspaceblocks-fabs_en [Accessed 24 July, 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Netjasov, M. Janic, V. Tosic, “Developing a generic metric of terminal airspace traffic complexity”. Transportmetrica. 2011; 7(5):369-394. DOI: 10.1080/18128602.2010.505590 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Complexity Metrics for ANSP Benchmarking Analysis. EUROCONTROL, Brussels, Belgium, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- T. Pejovic, A. Lazarovski, “Cross border Free Route Airspace implementation – performance overview methodology”. In: Proceedings of 23rd World Conference of the Air Transport Research Society (ATRS); 2019; Amsterdam, The Netherlands [Google Scholar]
- CIRCULAR 319 A Unified Framework for Collision Risk Modelling in Support of the Manual on Airspace Planning Methodology for the Determination of Separation Minima (Doc 9689), International Civil Aviation Organization, Montreal, Canada, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- F. Netjasov, “Framework for airspace planning and design based on conflict risk assessment, Part 2: Conflict risk assessment model for airspace tactical planning”. Transportation Research Part C. 2012; 24:213-226. DOI: 10.1016/j.trc.2012.03.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Netjasov, D. Crnogorac, G. Pavlovic, “Potential safety occurrences as indicators of air traffic management safety performance: A network based simulation model”. Transportation Research Part C. 2019; 102:490-508. DOI: 10.1016/j.trc.2019.03.026 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Functional Airspace Block Europe Central (FABEC). Available: https://www.fabec.eu/ [Accessed 24 July, 2019] [Google Scholar]
- NEST (Network Strategy Tool) User Manual. EUROCONTROL, Brussels, Belgium, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.