MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- P. Lazzarin, R. Tovo, A notch intensity factor approach to the stress analysis of welds, Fat. Fract. Eng. Mater. Struct., 21, 1089–1103. (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Radaj, C.M. Sonsino, W. Fricke, Fatigue Assessment of Welded Joints by Local Approaches, Woodhead Publishing, Cambridge, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- B. Gross, A. Mendelson, Plane elastostatic analysis of V-notched plates, Int. J. Fract. Mech., 8, 267–276 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Lazzarin, P. Livieri, F. Berto, M. Zappalorto, Local strain energy density and fatigue strength of welded joints under uniaxial and multiaxial loading, Eng. Fract. Mech., 75, 1875–1889 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Livieri, P. Lazzarin, Fatigue strength of steel and aluminium welded joints based on generalised stress intensity factors and local strain energy values, Int. J. Fract., 133, 247–276 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Lazzarin, C.M. Sonsino, R. Zambardi, A notch stress intensity approach to assess the multiaxial fatigue strength of welded tube-to-flange joints subjected to combined loadings, Fat. Fract. Eng. Mater. Struct., 27, 127–140 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures – part 1–9: Fatigue, CEN, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P. Lazzarin, F. Berto, M. Zappalorto, Rapid calculations of notch stress intensity factors based on averaged strain energy density from coarse meshes: Theoretical bases and applications, Int. J. Fat., 32, 1559–1567. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Meneghetti, P. Lazzarin, Significance of the elastic peak stress evaluated by FE analyses at the point of singularity of sharp V-notched components, Fat. Fract. Eng. Mater. Struct., 30, 95–106 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Meneghetti, The use of peak stresses for fatigue strength assessments of welded lap joints and cover plates with toe and root failures, Eng. Fract. Mech., 89, 40–51 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Meneghetti, The peak stress method for fatigue strength assessment of tube-to-flange welded joints under torsion loading, Weld. World., 57, 265–275 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Meneghetti, C. Guzzella, The peak stress method to estimate the mode I notch stress intensity factor in welded joints using three-dimensional finite element models, Eng. Fract. Mech., 115 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Campagnolo, G. Meneghetti, Rapid estimation of notch stress intensity factors in 3D large-scale welded structures using the peak stress method, MATEC Web Conf., 165 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Meneghetti, A. Campagnolo, V. Babini, M. Riboli, A. Spagnoli, Multiaxial fatigue assessment of welded steel details according to the peak stress method: industrial case studies, Int. J. Fat., 125, 362–380 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Meneghetti, P. Lazzarin, The Peak Stress Method for Fatigue Strength Assessment of welded joints with weld toe or weld root failures, Weld. World, 55 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.