MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- D. Radaj, C. M. Sonsino, W. Fricke, Fatigue Assessment of Welded Joints by Local Approaches (Abington Publishing, Cambridge, UK, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rupp, K. Störzel, V. Grubisic, ‘Computer-aided dimensioning of spotwelded automotive structures, ’ SAE 950711 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakahara, M. Takahashi, A. Kawamoto, M. Fujimoto, et al., ‘Method of Fatigue Life Estimation for Spot-Welded Structures, ’ SAE 2000-01-0779 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Sheppard, ‘Estimation of fatigue propagation life in resistance spot welds’, Advances in Fatigue Lifetime Predictive Techniques, ASTM STP 1211, 2 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Sheppard, ‘Further refinement of a methodology for fatigue life estimation in resistance spot weld connections’, Advances in Fatigue Lifetime Predictive Techniques, ASTM STP 1292, 3 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Sheppard, M. Strange, ‘Fatigue life estimation in resistance spot welds: initiation and early growth phase, ’ Fatigue Fract Engng Mater Struct, 15, 6 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D. Radaj, ‘Stress singularity, notch stress and structural stress at spot welded joints, ’ Engng Fracture Mech. 34 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Radaj, ‘Theory of forces and stresses in spot-welded overlap joints, ’ Archive Appl Mech, 67 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dong, J. K. Hong, Z. Cao, A Mesh-Insensitive Structural Stress Procedure for Fatigue Evaluation of Welded Structures, IIW Doc. XIII-1902-01/XV-1089-01 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Hong, ‘The development of a simplified spot weld model for Battelle structural stress calculation, ’ SAE 2011-01-0479 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kang, P. Dong, J. K. Hong, ‘Fatigue analysis of spot welds using a mesh-insensitive structural stress approach, ’ Int. J. Fatigue, 29 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Maddox, ‘Fatigue Design of Welded Structures, ’ Engineering Design in Welded Constructions (Pergamon, Oxford, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, ‘Stress intensities derived from stresses around a spot weld, ’ Int. J. Fract. 99 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Radaj, S. Zhang, ‘Stress intensity factors for spot welds between plates of unequal thickness, ’ Eng. Fract. Mech. 39 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, ‘Stress intensities at spot welds, ’ Int. J. Fract. 88 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Erdogan, G. C. Sih, ‘On the crack extension in plates under plane loading and transverse shear, ’ J. Basic Engng 85 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yuuki, T. Ohira, H. Nakatsukasa, W. Yi, ‘Fracture mechanics analysis and evaluation of the fatigue strength of spot welded joints, ’ Trans. Japan. Soc. Mech. Engrs. 51-467 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- D. Radaj, H. P. Lehrke, S. Greuling, ‘Theoretical fatigue-effective notch stresses at spot welds, ’ Fatigue Fract Engng Mater Struct, 24 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. -C. Lin, J. Pan, ‘Closed-form structural stress and stress intensity factor solutions for spot welds in commonly used specimens, ’ Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 45 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bonnen, H. Agrawal, M. Amaya, R. Iyengar, et al., ‘Fatigue of Advanced High Strength Steel Spot-Welds, ’ SAE 2006-01-0978 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fermér, H. Svensson, ‘Industrial experiences of FE-based fatigue life predictions of welded automotive structures, ’ Fatigue Fract Engng Mater Struct, 24 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.