MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Variable Amplitude Loading|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- C. M. Sonsino, Influence of Material’s Ductility and Local Deformation Mode on Multiaxial Fatigue Response, Int. J. Fatigue 33 (2011) 8, pp. 930-947 [Google Scholar]
- K. Pötter, F. Bachmann, Courtesy of BMW Group, Munich, Germany, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- V. Grubisic, G. Fischer, Methodology for Effective Design Evaluation and Durability Approval of Car Suspension Components, SAE-Paper No. 970094 (1997), Warrendale, PA/USA [Google Scholar]
- V. Grubisic, Determination of Load Spectra for Design and Testing, Journal of Vehicle Design 15 (1994), No. 1/2, pp. 8-26 [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Sonsino, Influence of Load and Deformation Controlled Multiaxial Tests on Fatigue Life to Crack Initiation, Int. J. Fatigue 23 (2001) 2, pp. 116-125 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Sonsino, V. Grubisic, Multiaxial Fatigue Behaviour of Sintered Steels under Combined In-and Out-of-Phase Bending and Torsion, Zeitschrift für Werkstofftechnik 18 (1987) 5, pp. 148-157 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Shamseai, A. Fatemi, Effect of Hardness on Multiaxial Fatigue Behaviour and Some Simple Approximations for Steels, Fatigue & Fracture of Eng. Mat. & Struct. 32 (2009), pp. 631-646 [Google Scholar]
- A. Simbürger, Strength Behavior of Ductile Materials under Multiaxial Out-of-Phase Stresses with Constant and Changing Principal Stress Directions, Fraunhofer Inst. for Structural Durability LBF, Darmstadt, LBF-Report No. FB-121 (1975), in German [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Sonsino, J. Wiebesiek, Assessment of Multiaxial Spectrum Loading of Welded Steel and Aluminium Joints by Modified Equivalent Stress and Gough-Pollard Algorithms, Int. Inst. Welding, IIW-Doc. No. XIII-2158r1-07/XV-1250r1-07 (2007), Cavtat / Croatia, Fraunhofer Institute for Structural Durability and System Reliability LBF, Darmstadt / Germany [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Sonsino, M. Küppers, M. Eibl, G. Zhang, Fatigue Strength of Laser Beam Welded Thin Steel Structures under Multiaxial Loading, Int. J. Fatigue 28 (2006), pp. 657-662 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wiebesiek, K. Störzel, T. Bruder, H. Kaufmann, Multiaxial Fatigue Behavior of Laserbeam-Welded Thin Steel and Aluminium Sheets under Proportional and Non-Proportional Combined Loading, Int. J. Fatigue 33 (2011), pp. 992-1005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Grubisic, C. M. Sonsino, Influence of Local Strain Distribution on the Low-Cycle Fatigue Behavior of Thick-Walled Structures, ASTM STP 770 (1982), pp. 612-629 [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Sonsino, V. Grubisic, Mechanics of Fatigue Failures of Cast and Sintered Structural Materials under Multiaxial Stresses, Konstruktion 37 (1985) 72, pp.61–269, in German [Google Scholar]
- V. Grubisic, J. Neugebauer, Fatigue Behaviour of Nodular Cast Iron under Multiaxial Loadings, Giessereiforschung 31 (1979) 4, pp. 123-128, in German [Google Scholar]
- A. Müller, Fatigue Behaviour of Nodular and Tempered Cast Iron under Multiaxial Random Loadings, Fraunhofer Inst. for Struct. Durability LBF, Darmstadt/Germany, Report No. FB-203 (1994), in German [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Sonsino, R. Franz, Multiaxial Fatigue Assessment for Automotive Safety Components of Cast Aluminium EN AC-42000 T6 (G-AlSi7Mg0.3 T6) under Constant and Variable Amplitude Loading, Int. J. Fatigue 100 (2016) 2, pp. 489-501 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Sonsino, Strength Behavior of Welded High-Strength Steels under Non-Proportional Multiaxial Stresses, Fraunhofer Institute for Structural Durability and System Reliability LBF, Darmstadt / Germany, Project No. 510874 (2017), in German, not published [Google Scholar]
- M. Küppers, C. M. Sonsino, Critical Plane Approach for the Assessment of the Fatigue Behavior of Welded Aluminum under Multiaxial Loading, Fatigue & Fract. of Eng. Mat & Structures 26 (2003) 6, pp. 507-514 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bolchoun, C. M. Sonsino, H. Kaufmann, T. Melz, Fatigue Life Assessment of Thin-Walled Welded Joints under Non-Proportional Load-Time Histories by the Shear Stress Rate Integral Approach, In: Frattura ed Integrità Strutturale 38 (2016), pp. 162-169 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Renner, Influencing Parameters on Fatigue Strength of Cast and Wrought Magnesium Alloys and Life Calculations, Dissertation at TU Clausthal, Clausthal – Zellerfeld, 2004, in German [Google Scholar]
- A. Fatemi, R. Molaei, S. Sharifimehr, N. Phan, N. Shamsaei, Multiaxial Fatigue Behavior of Wrought and Additive Manufactured Ti-6Al-4V Including Surface Finish Effect, Int. J. Fat. 100 (2017), pp. 347–366 [Google Scholar]
- R. Molaei, A. Fatemi, N. Phan, Significance of Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) on Multiaxial Deformation and Fatigue Behaviors of Additive Manufactured Ti-6Al-4V Including Build Orientation and Surface Roughness Effects, Int. J. Fatigue 117 (2018), pp. 352–370 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.