MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- G.M. Seed, D. Nowell. Use of the distributed dislocations method to determine the T-stress. Fatigue Fract Eng Mater Struct, 17(5): 605-618 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Richard, K. Benitz. A loading device for the creation of mixed mode in fracture mechanics. Int J Fracture, 22: R55-R58 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Arcan, Z. Hashin, A. Volosnin. A method to produce uniform plane-stress states with application to fibre-reinforced materials. Exp Mech, 18: 141-146 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Pook. The fatigue crack direction and threshold behaviour of mild steel under mixed mode I and III loading. Int J Fatigue, 7: 21-30 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kamat, M. Srinivas, P. Rama Rao. Mixed mode I/III fracture toughness of Armco iron. Acta mater, 46: 4985-4992 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Hellier, D.J.H. Corderoy, M.B. McGirr. A practical mixed Mode II/III fatigue test rig. Int J Fatigue, 9: 95–101 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Merati, A.K. Hellier, K. Zarrabi. On the mixed Mode II/III fatigue threshold behaviour for aluminium alloys 2014–T6 and 7075–T6. Fatigue Fract Eng Mater Struct, 35: 2–12 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Richard, M. Kuna. Theoretical and experimental study of superimposed fracture modes I, II and III. Eng Fract Mech, 35(6): 949-960 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Richard, B. Schramm, N.H. Schirmeisen. Cracks on mixed mode loading – theories, experiments, simulations. Int J Fatigue, 62: 93-103 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.