MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- M. Besel, E. Breitbarth. Advanced analysis of crack tip plastic zone under cyclic load-ing. Int J Fatigue, 93: 92–108 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Camas, J. Garcia-Manrique, A. Gonzalez-Herrera. Numerical study of the thickness transition in bi-dimensional specimen cracks. Int J Fatigue, 33: 921–928 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Camas et al. Numerical and experimental study of the plastic zone in cracked spec-imens. Eng Fract Mech, 185: 20–32 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yusof. Three-dimensional assessments of crack tip constraint. Theor Appl Fract Mech, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tafmec. 2019.01.025 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Souza, J.T.P. Castro, A.A.O. Lopes, L.F. Martha. On improved crack tip plastic zone estimates based on T-stress and on complete stress fields. Fatigue Fract Eng Ma-ter Struct, 36: 25-38 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F.N. Marques, E.E. Cota, J.T.P. Castro, L.F. Martha, M.A. Meggiolaro, On the esti-mation of the elastoplastic work needed to initiate crack tearing. Theor Appl Fract Mech, 101: 80–91 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.K. Wilson. On combined mode fracture mechanics. Research report 69-1E7-FMECH-R1. Westinghouse Research Laboratories, Pittsburgh (1969) [Google Scholar]
- N. Merah, J. Albinmousa. Experimental and numerical determination of mixed mode extension angle. ASTM J Test Eval, 37: 95–107 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Albinmousa et al. A model for calculating geometry factors for a mixed-mode I–II single edge notched tension specimen. Eng Fract Mech, 78: 3300–3307 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M.A. Khan, N. Merah, M.J. Adinoyi. 3D effects on crack front core regions, stress intensity factors and crack initiation angles. Int J Solids Struct, 50: 1449–1459 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Shen, W.R. Tyson, A. Glover, D. Horsley. Constraint effects on pipeline toughness. Proc 4th Int Conf Pipeline Tech, 2: 703–720 (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.