MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||LCF or Cyclic Behaviour|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- D. Hennessy, G. Steckel, C. Altstetter. Phase transformation of stainless steel during fatigue. Metall. Trans. A 7, 415 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Baudry, A. Pineau. Influence of strain-induced martensitic transformation on the low-cycle fatigue behaviour of stainless steel. Mater. Sci. Eng. 28, 229 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Vincent, J-C. Le Roux, S. Taheri. On the high cycle fatigue behavior of a type 304L stainless steel at room temperature. Int. J. Fatigue 38, 84 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Smith, P. Watson, T.H. Topper. Stress-strain function for the fatigue of metals. J. Mater. 5, 767 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- D. Socie. Multiaxial fatigue damage models. J. Eng. Mater. Technol. 109, 293 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fatemi, D.F. Socie. A critical plane approach to multiaxial fatigue damage including out-of-phase loading. Fatigue Fract. Eng. Mater. Struct. 11, 149 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM. Standard Practice for Strain-Controlled Axial-Torsional Fatigue Testing with Thin-Walled Tubular Specimens. Annual Book of ASTM Standards 03.01 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zeinedini. A novel fixture for mixed mode I/II/III fracture testing of brittle materials. Fatigue Fract. Eng. Mater. Struct. 42, 838 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Krempl. An experimental study of room-temperature rate-sensitivity, creep and relaxation of AISI type 304 stainless steel. Mech. Phys. Solids. 27, 363 (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kang, Q. Kan, J. Zhang, Y. Sun. Time-dependent ratchetting experiments of SS304 stainless steel. Int. J. Plast. 22, 858 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Krempl, H. Lu, J. Hardening and rate-dependent behavior of fully annealed AISI type 304 stainless steel under biaxial in-phase and out-of-phase strain cycling at room temperature. Eng. Mater. Technol. Trans. ASME 106, 376 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Colin, A. Fatemi, S. Taheri. Fatigue behavior of stainless steel 304L including strain hardening, prestraining, and mean stress effects. J. Eng. Mater. Technol. 132, 021008 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, P. Kurath. Nonproportional cyclic deformation: critical experiments and analytical modeling. Int. J. Plast. 13, 743 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kalnaus, Y. Jiang. Fatigue of AL6XN stainless steel. J. Eng. Mater. Technol. 130, 031013 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, P. Kurath. An investigation of cyclic transient behavior and implications on fatigue life estimates. J. Eng. Mater. Technol. 119, 161 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.