MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- V.N. Poduraev, The Machining of Difficult-to-Machine Materials (Engineering, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Erenkov, Combined Methods for Turning Polymer Composite Materials (Pacific National University, Khabarovsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Manin, A.N. Gromov, Physicochemical Stability of Polymers in Operational Conditions) Chemistry, Leningrad, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.A Tager, Physical Chemistry of Polymers (Chemistry, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Bartenev, Yu.S. Zuev, Strength and Disintegration of Highly Elastic Materials (Chemistry, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Erenkov O.Yu., Russian Patent 2494865, (51) MPK B 29 C 37/00. The method for treating plastic workpiece. No. 2012139273, appl. 12.09.2012, publ. 10.10.2013 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Zuev, The Fracture of Polymers Exposed to Corrosive Media (Chemistry, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Erenkov, Calculating diffusion parameters for a corrosive medium acting on polymer materials, Chem. Petr. Eng., v. 45(7-8), pp. 505–512 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Kartashov., The Structural Statistical Kinetics of Failure of Polymers (Chemistry, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Askadskii, Yu.I. Matveev, Chemical Structure and Physical Properties of Polymers (Chemistry, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.