MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Paton B.E. Technology of electric fusion welding of metals and alloys] M.: Mashinostroyeniye (1974). [Google Scholar]
- Boldyrev, A.M. Properties of welded joints from steel 15CrSiNiCuN, performed by automatic welding in a mixture of shielding gases under flux A. M. Boldyrev, I.I. Muravyov, S.V. Guryev, V.M. Goritsky: Scientific Herald of the Voronezh State Autonomous University of Ukraine. Construction and architecture, v. 1 (25), pp. 16-25 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiuzhi. Twin-wire Submerged Arc Welding Process of a High-strength Low-alloy Steel/Xiuzhi Y., Qinghua X., Niandong Y., Xinhua X.//Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed., v. 26, pp. 114-117 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yelsuk S.K., Zorin I.V., Sokolov G.N., Dubtsov Y.N., Litvinova T.R., Fastov S.A., Fetisov V.A. Technological features of the formation of metal deposited by a split electrode Bulletin of the Volgograd State Technical University, v. 10, pp. 122-125 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Zorin I.V., Yelsukov S.K., Sokolov G.N. [Research of the process of surfacing with a split electrode of Inconel 625 alloy Svarochnoye proisvodstvo, v. 11, pp. 9-15 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Elsukov S.K., Zorin I.V., Sokolov G.N., Artemyev A.A., Fastov S.A., Kazymov F.A. Effect of multi-pass split electrode submerged arc welding on the structure and properties of low-carbon steel welds. Bulletin of the Volgograd State Technical University, v. 9, pp. 133-137 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Sholokhov M.A. [The development of elements of the theory of weld formation and the technological foundations of multi-pass welding with a consumable electrode over the narrow gap of the body structures of special equipment from high-strength steels abstract. dis. doct. tech. sciences. Moscow, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.