MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- V.V. Girzhon and A.V. Ovchinnikov, Application of laser treatment for hardening parts of gas turbine engines from titanium alloys, Metal Science and Heat Treatment, v. 58(11-12), pp. 719–723 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Duradji, D.E. Kaputkin and A.Y. Duradji, Electrolyte-Plasma Modification of Surface of Ti-Based Alloy during Electrohydrodynamic Mode of Anodic Process, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, v. 164, pp. E226–E232 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shulov, A.N. Gromov, D.A. Teryaev, and V.I. Engel’ko, Application of high-current pulsed electron beams for modifying the surface of gas-turbine engine blades, Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, v. 57(3), pp. 256–265 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bonse, R. Koter, M. Hartelt, D. Spaltmann, S. Pentzien, S. Hohm, A. Rosenfeld, J. Kruger, Femtosecond laser-induced periodic surface structures on steel and titanium alloy for tribological applications, Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing, v. 117, pp. 103–110 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Lu, D. Wang, L. Xiao, F. Li, J. Ren, L. Li and W. Wu, Microstructure Analysis of Laser Remelting for Thermal Barrier Coatings on the Surface of Titanium Alloy, MATEC Web of Conferences, v. 67, 04019 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Stroshkov and I.G. Grigorov, Study of the Surface Microrelief of the Titanium VT18u Alloy after Electrochemical Dimensional Processing, Journal of Surface Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques, v. 4(1), pp. 81–86 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, Y. Ding, Oxidation resistance of co-deposited Ni-SiC nanocomposite coating, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, v. 17, pp. 925–928 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Choi, M. Jones, H. Konishi, X. Li, Effect of Combined Addition of Cu and Aluminum Oxide Nanoparticles on Mechanical Properties and Microstructure of Al–7Si–0.3Mg Alloy, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, v. 43A, pp. 738–746 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Mallapur, S.A. Kori, K.R. Udupa, Influence of Ti, B and Sr on the microstructure and mechanical properties of A356 alloy, J Mater. Sci., v. 46, pp. 1622–1627 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shulov, A.N. Gromov, D.A. Teryaev, Yu.A. Perlovich, M.G. Isaenkova, and V.A. Fesenko, Texture formation in the surface layer of VT6 alloy targets irradiated by intense pulsed electron beams, Inorganic Materials: Applied Research, v. 8, pp. 387–391 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Chan, C.L. Wang, K.F. Zhang, Low Temperature and High Strain Rate Superplasticity of Ni-1 mass% SiC Nanocomposite, Materials Transactions: Japan Institute of Metals, v. 45(8), pp. 2558–2563 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Sotov, A. V. Agapovichev and V. G. Smelov, Experimental implementation of direct laser alloying, MATEC Web of Conferences, v. 129, 01060 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ushakov, Method of mechanical testing of laser treated metallic glass by indenters with different geometry, Proceedings of SPIE The International Society for Optical Engineering, p. 659714. DOI: 10.1117/12.726773 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Karabutov, A.Yu. Ivochkin, A.G. Kaptilniy, Phase transitions induced by nanosecond laser pulses in confined geometry (Nova Publishers, New-York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tangwarodomnukun, Overflow-assisted laser machining of titanium alloy: surface characteristics and temperature field modeling, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing, v. 88(1-4), pp. 147–158 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Purin, A. Zakharevich, and N. Gutareva, Mathematical modeling of melting during laser heating of metal plate, MATEC Web of Conferences, v. 110, 01070 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.