MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- R. O. Koshkalda, etc. The design and repair of freight cars. Publishing house UMK of Ministry of Russia Railways, (2000). Internet resource: .https://studwood.ru/1681933/tehnika/neispravnosti_remont_nadressornyh_balok. [Google Scholar]
- Processing of weld surfaces. Internet resource: https://studopedia.su/10_106369_obrabotka-naplavlennih-poverhnostey.html. [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Gusev, Effective technology of processing surfaces of case details, RU, J. High technologies in mechanical engineering, No 2, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Gusev, Machining of weld surfaces with the cutting tool, equipped with the stabilising module, RU, J. High technologies in mechanical engineering, No 9 (87), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Vasin, The forecast of vibration stability of the tool at turning and milling, Мoscow, J. Mechanical engineering, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Vasin, S. A. Vasin, and A. A. Koshelev, The emerdzhentnyj approach to creation of steady against vibration cutting tools, RU, J. News of the Tula State un-ty, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Patent 70471, RU, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Patent 72427 RU, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2457077, RU, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2479385, RU, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2535196, RU, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Gorin, A. J. Krjazhev, E. J. Tatrkin., etc. Processing improvement of quality at milling by use shakeproof designs of a face mill, Internet resource: http://elib.altstu.ru/journals/Files/pv2015_02/pdf/043gorin.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Е. S. Ognevenko, Theoretical bases of decrease in vibrations level at use of edge tools with damping elements, Materials of XLVII МSPK, No 6 (43), RU, Novosibirsk, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Sharapin, Calculation of drive fluctuations. Vibration insulation: studies the grant for students of technical colleges, RU, St.-Petersburg, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Novikov, etc., Influence of a cutting plates damping from polycrystals КН5 on a cutters durability, Ukr, Kiev, No 58, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Malyhin, E.I. Jatsun, S. G. Novikov, “Increase of operational characteristics of damping cutters, RU, Kursk, No 2, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. G, Gusev, A. M. Selivanov, The cutting tool for regenerative processing of workpieces with a non-uniform allowance, Mat. of the Int. sci.-prac. conf., RU, Kursk, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.G, Gusev, A.V. Lazarev, A. M. Selivanov, Modelling of elastic movings of cutting plates at core drilling apertures in program Cosmos Works, RU, J. Fundamental and applied problems of technics and technology, No 2–6 (292), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2457926, RU, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2615965, RU, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.