MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Patent 2182531. RU, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Blurtsyan. Centrifugal Internal Grinding by Assembled Wheel with Radially Mobile Segments. Mat. Sci. Forum. Advances in Abrasive Technology XIX, Vol. 874. Trans Tech Publ., Switzerland, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Vasilenko, The Current state of the technology of giving LCL when grinding. Chief mech. Eng, RU. Moscow. No 2, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Vasilenko, A. V. Tyukhta, The Combinatory way of giving LCL at flat grinding by the periphery of a wheel. RU. Samara. Vol. 13. No 4 (4), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tyukhta, Mathematical model of interaction of a particle of slime with a curtain from LCL at flat grinding by a periphery of a wheel. Fundamental and applied problems of the equipment and technology. No 3-2 (293), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Tyuhta, Combinatorial method for cooling lubricating fluid supply at flat grinding by periphery of wheel. The 13-th Joint Chi-RU sym. on advanced materials and processing technology. Articles of int. sci. tech. conf., (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gusev, P.S. Shvagirev, A.V. Morozov, The Aerodynamic streams, generated by a discrete face grinding wheel. Int. sci. tech. conf. RU. Tula, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Khudobin, etc. The lubricant cooling technological means and their application when processing by cutting: Reference book. RU. Moscow, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Rechenko, E. S. Rechenko, M. A. Walther, Research of high-speed grinding. Modern problems of mech. Eng. The VI-th Int. sci. tech. conf., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. I. Kremen, V. G. Yuryev, A. F. Baboshkin, Technology of grinding in mechanical engineering. RU. SPb, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Dolganov, Increase in efficiency of grinding due to use of the tool with vortex cooling. Int. sci. tech. conf. RU. Volggasu, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Dolganov, The Perspective grinding tool with vortex cooling. All-RU sci. tech. pr. conf. Novosibirsk, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. N. Li and D. Axinte, Textured grinding wheels: A review, Int. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Jackson, M. P. Hitchiner, High performance grinding and advanced cutting tools, Springer Verlag, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Oliveira, C. Silva, F. G. Hashimoto, Industrial challenges in grinding, CIRP Annals – Manuf. Tech. 58 (2), (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.