MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 296, 20192019 7th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 October 2019|
- Kazuto Seto 2013 Dynamic vibration absorber and its application (Beijing: China machine press) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou J S 2012 Railway vehicle vibration and control. (Beijing: China railway publication house) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou J S, Shen G, Zhang H and Luo R 2008 Application of modal parameters on ride quality improvement of railway vehicles. Vehicle Sys Dyn. 46(sup1) 629–41 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Foo E and Goodall R M 2000 Active suspension control of flexible-bodied railway vehicles using electro-hydraulic and electro-magnetic actuators. Control Engineering Practice. 8(5):507-518 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu P B, Zeng J, Dai H Y 2004 Dynamic response analysis of railway passenger car with flexible carbody model based on semi-active suspensions. Vehicle Sys Dyn. 41 774–83 [Google Scholar]
- Zeng J and Luo R 2007 Vibration analysis of railway passenger car systems by considering flexible carbody effect. China Railway Society. 29 19–25 [Google Scholar]
- Shi H L, Luo R, Wu P B, Zeng J and Guo J Y 2014 Influence of equipment excitation on flexible carbody vibration of EMU. Journal of Modern Transportation. 22(4) 195–205 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi H L, Luo R, Wu P B, Zeng J and Guo J Y 2014 Application of DVA theory in vibration reduction of carbody with suspended equipment for high-velocity EMU. Science China Technological Sciences. 57(7) 1425–38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wen Y P, Li Q, Shang H L and Xu X J 2016 A Study on vibration and transmission characteristics of long solid models under different frequencies. J Vib Shock. 35(21) 53-62 [Google Scholar]
- Wen Y P, Sun Q, Zhou W H, Shang H L and Guo L S 2018 Modeling and simulation of vibration absorber for the carbody utilizing magnetorheological elastomers. Chin J Mech Eng. 54(22) 114–27 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou W H, Wen Y P, Shang H L, Zong Z X and Guo L S 2018 Study on the vibration reduction of wide dynamic vibration absorber for the carbody utilizing magnetorheological elastomers. J Vib Shock. 37(16) 124– 34 [Google Scholar]
- Shen Y J, Wang X R, Yang S P and Xing H J 2016 Parameters optimization for a kind of dynamic vibration absorber with negative stiffness. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. 2016 1-10 [Google Scholar]
- Shen Y J, Peng H B, Li X H and Yang S P 2017 Analytically optimal parameters of dynamic vibration absorber with negative stiffness. Mechanical Systems & Signal Processing. 85 193–203 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tomioka T, Takigami T and Aida K 2009 Modal analysis of railway vehicle carbodies using a linear prediction model. Syst Design Dyn. 3(6) 918–31 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tomioka T, Takigami T, Aida K 2012 Conf. on Railway Technology. p 18–20 [Google Scholar]
- Song M K, Noh H C and Choi C K 2003 A new three-dimensional finite element analysis model of highvelocity train-bridge interactions. Engineering Structures. 25(13) 1611–26 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dumitriu M, Leu and Mihai C 2018 Correlation between ride comfort index and sperling’s index for evaluation ride comfort in railway vehicles. Applied Mechanics & Materials. 880 201–6 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Munawir T I T, Samah A A A, Rosle M A A 2017 Conf. on Materials Science and Engineering vol 226(1) p 12–39 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.