MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 296, 20192019 7th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 October 2019|
- Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic: https://www.mzp.cz/cz/news/. Accessed 17 Oct. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Dantzig, J. H. Ramser. The Truck Dispatching Problem, Management Science, 6, 80–9 (1959) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Beltrami, L.D. Bodin. Networks and vehicle routing for municipal waste collection. Networks 4, chapter 1, 65–94 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Coene, A. Arnout, C. Frits Spieksma. The periodic vehicle routing problem. Department of decision sciences and information management (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cristian Abreu, J. Elias C. Arroyo. An application of ILS heuristic to periodic vehicle routing problem with heterogeneous fleet and fixed costs. IEEE. 1–9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Weyland, M. Salani, R. Montemanni, L.M. Gambardella. Vehicle routing for exhausted oil collection. Journal of Traffic and Logistics Engineering 1, chapter 1, 5–8 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Grakova, M. Golasowski, R. Montemanni, K. Slaninová, J. Martinovič, J. Jamal, K. Janurová, M. Salani. Hyperparameter Search in Periodic Vehicle Routing Problem. Int. Conf. on Intelligent Traffic and Transportation (ICITT 2018) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Cima, S. Böhm, J. Mart inovič, J. Dvorský, K. Janurová, T. V. Aa, ... & V. Chupakhin. HyperLoom: a platform for defining and executing scientific pipelines in distributed environments. In Proceedings of the 9th Workshop and 7th Workshop on Parallel Programming and RunTime Management Techniques for Manycore Architectures and Design Tools and Architectures for Multicore Embedded Computing Platforms. 1-6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Russell, W. Igo. An assignment routing problem, 2 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Russell, D. Gribbin. A multiphase approach to the period routing problem (1991) [Google Scholar]
- I. - M. Chao, B. L. Golden, E. Wasil. An improved heuristics for the period vehicle routing problem. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- P. L. N. U. Cooray, T. D. Rupasinghe. Machine Learning-Based Parameter Tuned Genetic Algorithm for Energy Minimizing Vehicle Routing Problem. Journal of Industrial Engineering, 13 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mirabi, N. Shokri, A. Sadeghieh. Modeling and Solving the Multi-depot Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Window by Considering the Flexible end Depot in Each Route. 3, 1373-1390 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.