MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 296, 20192019 7th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 October 2019|
- Barabási A L, Albert R, Jeong H. Evolution of the social network of scientific collaborations [J]. Physical A,1999: 272-273. [Google Scholar]
- Dekker R. Applications of maintenance optimization models: a review and analysis [J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 1996, 51(3): 229 －240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohu Yin. Research on the Dynamical Analysis Method for Equipment Maintenance Systems [D]. Hunan: Graduate School of National University of Defence Technology, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Zhang. Modelling and Analysis of Maintenance Support Capability Assessment of Equipment in the Usage Phase. [D]. Hunan: Graduate School of National University of Defence Technology, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Sui Rubin, Zhong Guijuan. Research on networks of parts relation for product family based on complex networks [J].Commercial Research, 2009(1) :5053. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xiaofan, LI Xiang, CHEN Guanrong. Complex network theory and its application [M].Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Kwon O, Im G P, Lee K C. MACE-SCM: A multi-agent and case-based reasoning collaboration mechanism for supply chain management under supply and demand uncertainties [J].Expert Systems with Applications, 2007, 33(3) :690-705. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GUO Lei, XU Xiao-ming. Complex networks[M].Shanghai: Shanghai Science Education Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yuguo. Research on key Technologies for Equipment Autonomic Logistics [D]. Hunan: Graduate School of National University of Defense Technology, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Hanaki N, Peterhansl A, Dodds P S, et al. Cooperation in evolving social networks [J]. Management Science, 2007, 53(7):1036 －1050. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.