MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Academic Education and Management|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- J. D. Trier, Using popular “school films” to engage student teachers in critical reflection, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaskaya, I. Unlu, M.S. Akar, M.O. Sagirli, The effect of school and teacher themed movies on pre-service teachers’ professional attitudes and perceived self-efficacy, Ed. Sci.: Theory & Practice 11, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tan, Philosophical reflections from the silver screen: Using films to promote reflection in pre-service teachers, Refl. Practice 7, 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kalelioglu, B. Tekmen, Perceptions of the pre-service teachers about video based classroom discussions, Pro. Soc. and Behav. Sci., 46 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Grant, Using popular films to challenge preservice teachers’ beliefs about teaching in urban schools, Urban Education, 37, 1 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Lumlertgul, N. Kijpaisalratana, N. Pityaratstian, D. Wangsaturaka, Cinemeducation: A pilot student project using movies to help students learn medical professionalism, Med. Techer, 31, 7 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Seferoğlu, Using feature films in language classes, Educational Studies, 34, 1 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Berk, Multimedia teaching with video clips: TV, movies, YouTube, and mtvU in the college classroom, Int. J. of Tech. in Teaching and Learning 5, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.